Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver AirportMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Mar 21, 2014
Conveniently located on the 'Food Street', this hotel is just heaven for Asian food lovers who are traveling to Vancouver. Right across the street, you can find tea lounges, numerous ramen, sushi and yakitori restaurants, Chinese hotpot, Mongolian and Korean BBQ, and Vietnamnese restaurant. The selection is dazzling and they are all delicious! But it doesn't end here, this region known as the Golden Village is known to have the best Asian food outside of Asia. The location is prime, nearby to the Aberdeen shopping center and Yaohan market (Chinese and Japanese groceries), close access to the Richmond night market, and the Skytrain station which goes into Vancouver downtown. The hotel and room itself are modern, spacious, clean, pleasing to the eye and very quiet at night. The hospitality is incredible, we were greeted with all smiles and when we had to trouble the front desk to ask for directions and places to eat many times and we were always served with patience, they were informative and the recommendations are just spot on. Wonderful hotel!Recommended for:
- Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver AirportMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 6First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Don't expect a Westin or a W when you are staying at the Four Points, but, still be pleasantly surprised with nice bedding and Sheraton hospitality regardless. And, the price is right.
I loved staying here because it's in the heart of Richmond, which is Chinatown in Canada. There's amazing food, music, hair salons, you name it, they have it! It's a great break/stay before heading up to Whistler/Blackcomb.
Good!233 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room61% complained about the bathroom.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
Dining options at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour
There are 139 guestrooms at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport. Guestrooms have city or mountain views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. 32 inch LCD televisions have free movie channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, complimentary bottled water, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 19 years old
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible