Four Seasons Florence
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 66%History Buffs
- 66%Family Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (7)
- Four Seasons FlorenceMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Oct 25, 2013
A real experience is the best way for me to describe this hotel. Like many FS Hotels in Europe this is a historical building with loads of charm. No modern stark interiors will greet you here. The staff is welcoming and if you are traveling with children be prepared for them to be pampered. Notify the concierge in advance and they will even place appropriate toys and tiny little robes in your room so that the little ones feel right at home. It is more than comfort that awaits you here. A Perfect way to begin your exploration of Florence.
- Four Seasons FlorenceMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureFoodiesDec 14, 2012
Built into the 15th-century Palazzo Scala della Gherardesca and a 16th-century former convent, the Four Seasons feels like an opulent resort, with glorious frescoes inside and a pool and adjacent 11-acre private park outside. The on-site Winery restaurant counts nearly 400 bottles, and the concierge can arrange for tastings further afleld in the Chianti region—celebrated for its Super Tuscan and Chianti Classico wines—about 40 minutes away.
- Four Seasons FlorenceJul 05, 2012
THIS AMAZING HOTEL IS SITUATED IN A PRIVATE AND STUNNING PARK IN FLORENCE.iT'S NOT A CHEAP HOTEL BY A LONG SHOT BUT PERFECT FOR VALENTINES BREAK.YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS AMAZING HOTEL AS IT'S VERY GRAND INSIDE WITH BEAUTIFUL ROOMS,COMFORTABLE BEDS,LUXURY.LUXURY.LUXURY ALL THE WAY
Excellent!111 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Ambiance76% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building75% enjoyed the lobby entrance.