Four Seasons Hotel
Phone:(06) 550 5555
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Valet Parking
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!198 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 93% of guests.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 93%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 86% of the guests liked it.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a 24 hour
There are 162 guestrooms at Four Seasons Amman. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer city views. Beds come with Egyptian cotton linens, down blankets, and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking tubs and rainfall showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, iPod docking stations, and CD players. 42 inch LCD televisions have satellite channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include washers/dryers, minibars, ceiling fans, and remote lighting/drapery/curtain control. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in January 2011.
Notifications and Fees:
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- 8 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Airport shuttle per adult: JOD 120 (roundtrip)
- Deposit: JOD 150 per night
- High speed Internet (wired) in business center: JOD 24 24 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in business center: JOD 24 24 (rates may vary)
- High speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JOD 24 24 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: JOD 24 24 (rates may vary)
- In room high speed Internet (wired): JOD 24 24 (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: JOD 24 24 (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.