Four Seasons Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Four Seasons HotelJan 25, 2013
Stayed there 4 times so far. Very nice hotel, centrally located in Beirut. Great breakfast and helpful staff. They've gotten me special 'snow taxi's' (4wd suv's) to go skiing in the winter, and found a local hiking guide when I wanted to hit the trails in the summer and I didn't want to do a group tour.
- Four Seasons HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to ReviewSep 21, 2012
The Four Seasons Beirut is stunning. Although the exterior is uber modern, the service standard here is classic and exceptional. Rooms are nicely appointed -- some with balconies that have views of the ocean. Food and beverage here are also excellent -- with plenty of local options on the menu.
The rooftop pool and bar are jaw dropping. The views of the city are unparalleled and the crowd is very glamorous. Even if you can't stay at the hotel, it is well worth trying to visit the bar (if you can get in).
I paid a premium for an ocean facing view. I'm not sure it is worth it as it also comes with a view of a massive construction site.
Get a rate that includes breakfast. You will definitely want to eat here. A real treat and a great way to kick off the day.
Excellent!275 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Room92% thought the view was good.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.