Great,scene and rooms,location...in the top ten hotels of the world ..:))
Restaurants near Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence
- 12.53 mi157 26th Of July St.2.53 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence
Incredibly atmospheric bohemian Egyptian restaurant. Supposedly loved by Omar Sharif. Definitely upscale but drips with atmosphere. The food could be a little better but is still quite good. Reservations a must. Be sure to take a map. A little hard to find the door but once you see it, it is pretty obvious.Popular with
- 22.18 mi16 maarouf st., DOWNTOWN, Egypt2.18 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence6 reviews
Must visit and try that food. Hygiene and interior (as well as exterior) could be better, but koshary are very tasty and unusual for European traveler. The prices are very cheap and service is quick.
- 33.39 mi3 Abul Feda Street, Cairo Egypt3.39 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence3 reviews
an outdoor venue by the nile river in Zamalek. there are more than 30 flavors of Shisha (including cappuccino) there and the food is good. Go for the Hawawshi a fatty meat pie that is full of flavors.
- 43.39 miShara'a Mohammad Mazhar, Cairo Egypt3.39 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence2 reviews
Taboula is one of those fallback places - you know the food will be good, the environment cozy, and the clientele classy and respectful. Technically, the food here is not of the Egyptian variety, but leaning more towards Lebanese fare, but don't let that stop you from enjoying a meal here.
- 52.45 miMuhammad Mazhar, AZ Zamalek, Egypt2.45 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence2 reviews
A Cairo institution since 1922 featrung an old-style brick and brass brasserie-style interior. Very Parisian. As atmospheric for a breakfast baguette as it is for pizza.Popular with
- 62.03 mi
- 73.19 miAl Haram Street, Cairo Egypt3.19 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence
A bit of a decieving name actually. The restaurant is in Al-Ahzar Park which is facing the Citadel. Anyway it is a very nice restaurant but quite expensive as far as Egyptians are concerned. It is about the same as a meal in the US but then money goes way further here in Egypt.
- 82.45 miMuhammad Mazhar, AZ Zamalek, Egypt2.45 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence1 review
Nice and calm place to drink coffee, read the press, browse internet or meet you friends. Tasty food (especially desserts), good shisha, pleasant stuff, convenient situation, terrace.
- 93.17 mi
- 101.77 miMichael Bakhoum Street in Doqqi (near Midan Amman)1.77 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence
(023 338 6007) Located in the un-touristed upscale enclave of Mohandiseen, Al Sit Hosneya is best during the month of Ramadan. An utterly festive atmosphere and a shared smorgasbord of the best home-cooked Egyptian food will leave you full and satisfied. Request one of the more private side rooms, away from the air-conditioners that drip. Reservations essential. No booze.Popular with
- 113.44 mi
- 122.01 mi25 Al-Boustan Street, Cairo Egypt2.01 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence1 review
A wonderful floating restaraunt on the Nile. Pick your fish from the selection, tell them how you would like it (grilled or fried) and enjoy while watching the cruise boats go by. Make sure to order the tahini to dip both your pita and your fish. But make sure you ask for bottles of water to be opened at the ...
- 133.66 miTalat Harb and Hoda Shaarawy, Cairo, Egypt3.66 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence
Yummy egyptian food for local prices. We enjoyed a falafel sandwich for about 12 cents US and a shwarma for $1.80. Fight your way through the crowd around the cash register to get your receipt and then take it to the guys who will prepare your food for you. Good food, amazing prices and a fun experience!
- 143.19 mi
- 155.52 miMaadi as Sarayat Al Gharbeyah, Al Maadi, Egypt5.52 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence1 review
- 168.95 mi
- 1710.49 miش الشهيد سيد زكريا, Egypt10.49 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence1 review
- 187.86 miPyramids road, Giza, Cairo, Egypt7.86 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence
Wonderful Egyptian food in a sumptuous atmosphere with stellar views of the pyramids. A great place to have breakfast before heading out into the chaos of the pyramids.Popular with