Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 92%Business Travelers
- 70%History Buffs
Member Reviews (11)Write a review
- Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris
- Four Seasons Hotel George V ParisMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 7Jul 24, 2014
Ultra-luxe and very cushy, the George V is a hotel men love as much as women do. Sleek and spacious, the George V has every modern comfort imaginable and the service is both impeccable and friendly. The award-winning floral design by Jeff Leatham is truly exceptional and this is a wonderful hotel for weddings, especially for those who want everything handled for them, because the hotel will take care of everything.
- Four Seasons Hotel George V ParisJul 04, 2012
This is the kind of hotel that everyone must stay at once in their life. I was fairly flush at this stage in my life, and clearly all of my fellow patrons were too, judging by the fur all about. For some curious reason, one of the guys at the reception (with huge epaulets reminding of Louis XVI) mistook me for someone of importance, and I got a ridiculously royal treatment bordering on the unctuous..... But whatever, you roll with it, and, I have to admit, I played the role. Clearly the next morning, they had done a little research and discovered that I was not who they thought I was. Never did find out who that fellow might have been! This is just one of those hotels that has to be seen and felt -- you simply can't describe it in words!
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Valet Parking
Excellent!149 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel Building97% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Ambiance94% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room84% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.