Excellent business hotel with such a great service that ypu feel at home
Restaurants near Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta
- 10.12 mi
- 20.15 miJakarta, Indonesia0.15 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta2 reviews
Please take a note that this place has been closed. Don't know why, one of my favorite places back then.Popular with
- 30.12 miJalan Kayu Jati, No. 9X, Petitenget Beach (behind the temple, opposite Bodyworks), Bali island, Indonesia0.12 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta1 review
the most ambitious and grandest place to have opened to date. From Taco to Mojitos. If you’re staying in Seminyak, you really must try it. It’s not beachfront area.. but eating in Bali has become so much more than just beach and mountain views now. Fun!
- 40.02 miJl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. B - 4 Karet Setiabudi Jakarta Selatan DKI Jakarta, Indonesia0.02 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta1 review
It's located at the Four Seasons restaurant on the 2nd floor and its famous for its wagyu fried rice - I keep going back to this place for this particular dishes.
- 50.29 mi
- 60.8 mi
- 70.92 mi
- 80.85 miJalan M. H. Thamrin Kav. 28-30, Jakarta 10350, Indonesia0.85 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta5 reviews
Good place to eat whether you're in for a light bite or more, with family or friends. Most of the food are freshly prepared and they have subtle variety of drinks.Popular with
- 90.75 mi
- 100.7 miJakarta, Indonesia0.7 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta2 reviews
- 110.8 mi
- 120.96 miJalan Surabaya, Indonesia0.96 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta2 reviews
The food is great!! Though, in their open air spot, their fan tends to use mist a little bit too much. it's your typical deli and could be my favourite spot. What is interesting is the location. Jalan Surabaya known for its antiques, so you can explore the surrounding. Might want to avoid working days around 5-7pm, traffic is high. ...Popular with
- 130.77 miJalan Cik Ditiro 35, Jakarta Pusat Indonesia0.77 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta3 reviews
It's such a classy Indonesian restaurant with very nice ambience - not cheap - but a perfect place to have business lunch or dinner.
- 140.35 mi0.35 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta1 review
The current ‘it’ café on Jalan Jaksa at the time of writing, Memories Café is identical to a thousand other backpacker bars the world over, a down-at-the-heels open-air dive where the transitory citizens of the world come to hang out, meet-n-greet, stare into their computer screens, write in their journals, and generally pass the time. The perfect place in Jakarta ...Popular with
- 150.97 miJL. MH Thamrin Kav 28-30 Central Jakarta Plaza Indonesia Extension 1st Floor, 10350, Indonesia0.97 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta3 reviews
Another nice quality f&b chain by Ismaya Group. The food is great and the atmosphere is definitely nice for hang out place with friends. Check out the one that is in Central ParkPopular with
- 160.65 mi
- 170.78 mi
- 180.42 miCitywalk, Jalan KH. Mas Mansyur Kav 121 GF-21, Jakarta, Indonesia0.42 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta1 review
I love this restaurant because they have a wide range of options on their menu, from their famous pancakes and waffles, to pasta, steak, baked rice, and sandwiches. Also love the fact that their price is pretty friendly for my pocket (usually spent around IDR 120.000 - 150.000 for 2 main course + 2 drinks). All the food and drinks ...
- 190.98 miJakarta, Indonesia0.98 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta1 review
It is such an exclusive Chinese restaurant located at the Grand Hyatt at Plaza Indonesia. The food and interior designs are excellent that it is so popular. Make sure you make reservation before going there. Thumbs up!
- 200.99 miPlaza Indonesia, Jl. Mh Thamrin Kav - 28 - 30 Lt. B, Indonesia0.99 mi from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta1 review
It's one of my favorite padang restaurants! they serve all the food on the table (you don't have to order and don't get shocked) but you will pay whatever you eat only (the highlight is to see how the waiter can carry about 10 plates on their arms). The food typically is spicy, especially the green chilli paste.