Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 86%Business Travelers
- 86%Family Travelers
- 51%Local Culture
Member Reviews (14)
- Four Seasons Hotel Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11Nov 04, 2013
The convenience of being able to wander out of your hotel room to get a delicious breakfast after a long night out in Sin City is not to be understated. At Verandah, the Four Season's Italian restaurant, the breakfast buffet has a bountiful selection of fruits and pastries, as well a make-your-own donut machine.Recommended for:Foodies
- Four Seasons Hotel Las VegasOct 19, 2013
The original non-gaming hideaway on the Strip. This boutique hotel, true to form, feels like it could be any Four Seasons almost anywhere in the world. Generic, yet deluxe hotel room decor doesn't feel like Vegas. But if you just look out your upper-story window, you'll see the neon jungle sprawled far below. Stay here and you get all the perks of the Mandalay Bay resort, too, including the killer pool complex and artificial beach. Flawless service, kid-friendly amenities, private valet parking entrance.
- Four Seasons Hotel Las VegasSep 13, 2013
This is the worlds greatest hotel when travelling with children. They didn't miss anything. The crib was set up and the room was baby proofed. In the master bath they had spelled out each of the kids names in sponges and left each of them with their own shampoos, etc. Each of the kids also got their own little robe. They left waters and snacks for the kids in the room also. Everything was perfect! One big bonus is that you can use the Four Seasons private pool or use the Mandalay Bay pool that is right out the door. It was the perfect hotel in Vegas!!
- Four Seasons Hotel Las VegasSep 13, 2013
-- Quiet, elegant escape from Vegas frenzy
-- Easy access to Vegas frenzy at adjoining Mandalay Bay
-- Service is top-notch
-- Extreme poolside pampering
-- All the room gear kids need, free
-- No extra fee for fitness center
- Four Seasons Hotel Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Aug 02, 2013
Ive stayed here many times and what I like is that even though it is part of Mandalay Bay it has a seperate entrance so you feel like you are actually on vacation.
The rooms arent very different from Mandalay but of course the room amenities are.
The service is 5**** and the pool is a very different experience.
You still have access to all of the amenities at Mandalay so that is a plus.
- Four Seasons Hotel Las VegasJul 27, 2012
We've stayed many times at the Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas - we enjoy it so much we wrote a great review about it on our luxury travel website. Their attention to detail, focus on excellent customer service and the great pool area and restaurants are some of the reasons we love staying here. Come check out our review if you'd like: .com/portfolioentry/four-seasons-las-vegas-a-new-jetsetters-review/. We also invite you all to come and Like our Page at http://www.facebook.com/newjetsetters. We'll be visiting Las Vegas in a few weeks so will have more news, reviews and stories then as well!Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Four Seasons Hotel Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 2Jul 05, 2012
Staff is incredibly attentive, courteous, detail-oriented, and always smiling! Rooms are big, beds are uber plush, bathrooms are immaculate, elevators are quick and uncrowded. You might might even see Betsy Johnson hanging around. Can't complain about the Bvlgari toiletries either. ;)
- Four Seasons Hotel Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Jul 04, 2012
No doubt, this is one of the better properties on the strip. It is great to have an oasis that isn't cluttered with casinos and neon lights. That said, this is the Vegas version of a Four Seasons -- big and institutional.
The rooms and public areas in this property are solid -- they are spacious, attractive, and comfortable but don't really have character. The service mimics the design and is also mass and impersonal. Staff are polite but there definitely isn't any individualized attention and the team isn't as attentive as they should be for a Four Seasons property.
Best things about the property:
- an escape from the chaos of the strip (i.e., not casino / clutter)
- attractive pool area and access to the Mandalay Bay facilities
- solid design that is consistent with the Four Seasons brand / image (stereotypically so)
- nice views down the strip if you have a room with a strip view
- free car service for guests (subject to availability)
- fairly good value (though you kind of get what you pay for)
- service is reasonable but not exceptional
- fitness facilities are somewhat limited which seems odd given how large the property is
- a bit bland / lacks character
- far away from the center of the strip
- only one sink in the bathroom (fine if you are on your own)
If I were to return to Vegas, I'd be tempted to try the Mandarin Oriental instead. I popped in for lunch and it seemed like another world -- similarly quiet but much more distinctive with exceptional and very attentive service.
- Four Seasons Hotel Las VegasJul 04, 2012
Absolutely no attitude, extremely friendly staff, wonderful food and the facilities are flawless - in design and cleanliness.
If you stay here, you have immediate access to Mandalay Bay's casino and the hotel is walking distance to just about anywhere you want to go on the Strip.
Excellent!895 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- GroundsClean pool, said 100%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location80% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Hotel Building77% said the facilities were very new.