Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 75%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- Four Seasons Hotel PhiladelphiaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 2Nov 05, 2013
As with many Four Seasons, Philadelphia delivers on the room and service quality. Location is also a key factor. I really enjoyed the full pool for morning workouts.Recommended for:
- Four Seasons Hotel PhiladelphiaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen TravelersAdventure TravelersJul 05, 2012
Disappointing. After getting to know some other Four Seasons properties and generally being blown away, I felt a little let down here in Philadelphia. The entire hotel has an older feel. Not a historic feel mind you, but rather a stuffy, old money, pomp and circumstance feel, with a splash of snobbery for good measure. If your grandmother ever swatted you at church for letting your shirt come un-tucked, you get the picture. That kinda vibe... The rooms are average and the location is not amazing, off center from Philly's downtown attractions. On the plus side, the Swann Lounge is very nice and the spa actually is pretty sweet. But overall, there are other luxury properties in Philly that far exceed what's found here.
- Four Seasons Hotel PhiladelphiaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Jul 04, 2012
To be honest, I was a little disappointed with the property. It is a good hotel but not a great hotel and pricing for the property is out of line with the quality of the overall experience.
Best things about the property:
- service and food at the Fountain restaurant
- convenient location in the city center
- attentive and informed concierge
Issues during my stay:
- bell staff not available on arrival
- front desk / operator did not pick up on a number of occasions even during "normal" hours
- tables in Cafe were small and cramped / lack of windows made it feel a bit claustraphobic. Staff at the Cafe were also inflexible, i.e., unwilling to serve food menu in the more spacious bar area
The hotel decor is very traditional and may not be appealing to those who prefer a more modern / updated look.
A solid property but not really a Four Seasons.
Dining options at Four Seasons Philadelphia include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational
There are 364 guestrooms at Four Seasons Philadelphia. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, Egyptian cotton linens, and triple sheeting. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer cordless phones, CD players, and voice mail. 42 inch high definition televisions have DVD players, Oncommand video, and video game consoles. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, ceiling fans, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and hypo allergenic bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 49 per night (in/out)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Valet Parking
Excellent!385 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room86% said the beds were comfortable.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- FoodTasty food.