Four Seasons Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 66%Family Travelers
- 62%History Buffs
- 56%Business Travelers
- 56%Local Culture
Member Reviews (15)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!348 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- Location98% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Wellness AreaVery nice wellness & sports facilities.
- BeachWonderful beach.
Dining options at Four Seasons Santa Barbara include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools and 3 spa tubs. Also located on site are a health club, a fitness facility, a
There are 181 guestrooms at Four Seasons Santa Barbara. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer mountain, pool, or garden views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, triple sheeting, and down comforters. Furnishings include fireplaces, desks, and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer double sinks, phones, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer cordless phones, CD players, and voice mail. 42 inch plasma televisions have DVD players, TV Internet access (surcharge), and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 15 per night
- Valet parking: US$ 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Handicap Accessible