Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
Phone:+65 6734 1110
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 83%Business Travelers
- 82%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Four Seasons Hotel SingaporeMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to ReviewDec 20, 2013
This is a great property. The rooms are lovely and the service and location are exceptional. Singapore is not known for delivering on good service but this hotel is an exception. I felt that hotel staff were not only responsive but predicted by needs.
- Four Seasons Hotel SingaporeOct 25, 2013
The Four Seasons is a beautiful hotel in the middle of Singapore but away from the crowds. The rooms are everything you’d expect at the 5-star level plus more – plush beds, pillow menu, solid wood furniture, huge TV with a DVD player, fully stocked bar, and a huge marble bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub. You see everyone from business travelers to families with little kids staying here, and the hotel does a wonderful job of catering to them all with its extensive facilities. There’s two swimming pools (one for fun and one for swimming laps), air-con tennis courts, gardens, a DVD library, baby-sitting service, restaurants, a business lounge, day spa, and even an adults-only floor for romantic getaways. It's an expensive hotel, but it's flawless! If you’re up early they serve complimentary coffee and pastries in the lobby. Ask the concierge to show you the short-cut and you can walk to Orchard Road in less than 5 minutes.
Excellent!566 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Room89% thought rooms were spacious.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 85%.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.