Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
- 74%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (9)
- Four Seasons Resort Bora BoraMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewOct 25, 2013
A Stunning Hotel!
I can't say enough good things!!
The food is good and the service is unbelievable!
The over the water bungalows are beautiful.
If I have one criticism its that they didnt put any type of glass bottom coffee tables or any other options for feeding the fish which is a big highlight.
What this hotel has though that the others dont is 2 and 3 bedroom beach villas.
Perfect for families and they also have an amazing children's program and even furnish little tiny robes and slippers for the kids.
A Nice Touch!
This Bora Bora property has a private beach. Dining options at Four Seasons Bora Bora include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a steam room, a children's club, and tennis courts. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, facials, and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
Balconies offer water views. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, double sinks, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, MP3 docking stations, and CD players. Plasma televisions have satellite channels and DVD players. Rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, minibars, and complimentary bottled water. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 100 (roundtrip)
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
Excellent!123 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Hotel Building86% said the facilities were very new.
- Location81% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.