Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (10)Write a review
- Four Seasons Resort Bora BoraMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLuxury TravelersAdventure Travelers
Just came back from our honeymoon and this place is out of this world ! Can't wait to go back highly recommend it. The service is amazing the staff are so nice and this is one place to visit on your bucketlist.
- Four Seasons Resort Bora BoraMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to Review
A Stunning Hotel!
I can't say enough good things!!
The food is good and the service is unbelievable!
The over the water bungalows are beautiful.
If I have one criticism its that they didnt put any type of glass bottom coffee tables or any other options for feeding the fish which is a big highlight.
What this hotel has though that the others dont is 2 and 3 bedroom beach villas.
Perfect for families and they also have an amazing children's program and even furnish little tiny robes and slippers for the kids.
A Nice Touch!Recommended for:
This Bora Bora property has a private beach. Dining options at Four Seasons Bora Bora include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a steam room, a children's club, and tennis courts. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, facials, and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
Balconies offer water views. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, double sinks, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, MP3 docking stations, and CD players. Plasma televisions have satellite channels and DVD players. Rooms
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 100 (roundtrip)
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!149 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room97% thought the view was good.
- Hotel Building83% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- BeachWonderful beach.