Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula PapagayoJul 04, 2012
Yes, all was perfect at the Four Seasons. The three things that most amazed us where: 1) After entering the gates you seem to drive for hours on lush greens after a (dry-ish) road to get there. 2) The guys who do the boating tours are true gems, sincere and sweet. 3) Food is good, but not cheap ( of course ) and it's difficult to find other eateries in the close surroundings. Overall: great, great, great. Expensive, but errr GREAT !
Excellent!80 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room94% thought the view was good.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 74%.
- Hotel Building73% said the facilities were very new.