Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 82%Family Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui ThailandMember ofFamily TravelersLuxury TravelersAdventure TravelersJan 31, 2014
A Lovely place to be, close enough to local culture for when you feel the need to connect with the locals but far enough away to feel like a sanctuary.
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui ThailandFeb 19, 2014
Oh my! All I can do is channel Ferris Bueller and say if you have the means, I highly recommend picking this luxury resort. The experience starts at the reception area with its 270 degree views of the resort and the coconut plantation it was built on. You then hop in a golf cart for a stimulating ride through the lush vegetation and all the little twisty paths to your private luxury villa and infinity pool. Then it’s time to truly relish a Four Seasons’ holiday. If you’ve stayed with the brand before, your penchants and partialities are already known. If not, the staff will quickly ferret them out and be on a first name basis with you within the hour. After arrival, there’s no need to leave as the resort is like a little village with everything available from the different dining options to the private beach, well-equipped gym and kid’s club.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui ThailandNov 20, 2012
I find myself walking around with my mouth open, but I’m strangely not embarrassed. This place is something else! Four Seasons is in a different league of 5 stars. The property is drop dead gorgeous, the service simply impeccable and every single member of the staff goes above and beyond to make your stay memorable. The design is Thai with some thatched roofs, and the most amazing color palette reminiscent of the ocean. The resort clearly has the environment at heart: built in a coconut plantation, hardly any of vegetation was affected during construction and an impressive 850 coconut trees still stand. Admire them through the twisty pathways around the property and breathe in the fresh bouquet of a tropical forest. Don’t feel like walking? Just call for a golf cart to whisk you away to wherever you’d like to go.
Excellent!60 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room96% thought the view was good.
- Hotel92% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 89%.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 87%.