Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 82%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Four Seasons Resort SeychellesFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
19/20; Rooms 10/10, Facilities+dining 4/5, Service 5/5. Set around one of the most stunning beaches on Mahe island (and there are quite a few to choose from!) the location makes for half the reason to stay here. The 2nd best reason are the modern, thoughtfully designed villas. Spacious, but not enormous compared to equivalents elsewhere, they have been well-laid out, with a tasteful mixture of modern design and local influence. The pool is actually large enough to do a bit more than just splash about in, and unless it is one of a handful of slightly awkwardly placed ones, the view from the villa's deck and pool will be glorious (do some research and source a map of the resort & request a well-situated villa). The main pool is great for laps if tired of snorkeling or swimming in the cystal clear, warm ocean. The food on offer is generally very good (breakfast could do with a bit more selection) with the poolside restaurant being the choice for dinner. Tip: hotel transfer pricing is silly, if you aren't averse to manning the wheel, then a rental car is a sensible investment that'll also enable you to explore the island a bit! Highly recommended.
Excellent!44 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Room94% thought the view was good.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 93%.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 84%.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.