Great place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, beer, wine, cocktails, http://www.foxandhoundtahoe.com/menu.shtml
Things to do near Fox & Hound Bar & Grille for Nightlife Lovers
- 414.46 mi930 Balbijou Road, South Lake Tahoe, CA, United States4.46 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
Enjoy summer evening concerts on the beach sunset and all.
- 424.38 mi
- 433.45 miMain Street, Genoa, NV3.45 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
The Genoa Fire Department is part of the Eastfork Fire District. Some of Gayle's relatives are volunteers here and when we eventually move to Genoa, maybe I'll do so as well. That can be dangerous and hard work and we'll see if I'll be in the right shape to make it work. I have been to the Fire House on ...
- 443.18 mi3.18 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
Gilles Menagerie & Boutique is located right next to La Ferme. Like the restaurant, it's owned and operated by Gilles LaGourge (and Chef Yves Gigot), who a proud French Basque person with very exacting and exquisite tastes. If you like the French Country decor within the restaurant, you'll enjoyed a stroll through this Shop. Gayle and I came in after ...
- 452.55 mi195 HWY 50 #104, Stateline, NV, United States2.55 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
Terrific fast service, great place to ship all of your shopping home and recreation gear.
- 464.08 mi
- 472.95 miCandy Dance Ln, Genoa-Jacks Valley, NV 894602.95 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
This is Genoa's annual town fundraiser and a lot of fun (depending on the heat of course and when the Genoa Thirst Parlour is open). It's a long-held (since 1919) and popular street fair that takes over Genoa's modest downtown area (including the Mormon Station area) and includes local groups, lots of arts and crafts, and of course some pretty ...Popular withAdventure
- 484.08 mi1116 Ski Run Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, CA, United States4.08 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
Ideal place to relax with a Couples Massage!
- 492.83 mi55 Highway 50, Stateline, NV2.83 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
Ok, we're talking South Lake here, so don't expect Vegas BUT we had a really fun time dancing until the place basically shut down at around 4am! The music was a great mix of hip hop, house and dance and the crowd was equally eclectic. This is where most of the locals go to dance on Saturday nights as it's ...
- 503.01 mi15 U.S. 50 Stateline, South Lake Tahoe, California3.01 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
This is as close as you are going to get to Vegas in Tahoe. Very cool club with great VIP areas overlooking the dance floor. Several bars are available and there are plenty of male and female gogo dancers too!Popular withAdventure
- 513.56 miUnited States3.56 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
Awesome beach in Lake Tahoe! It has two bars too which was a huge draw for our group. There is a full bar which has a covered area so you can enjoy some drinks and get some shade. There is also a walk up bar on the beach.Popular withOutdoor
- 524.62 mi3411 Lake Tahoe Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, CA, United States4.62 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 reviewPopular withAdventureFamiliesBudget
- 533.14 mi2282 Main, NV3.14 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
The Genoa Trading Company is a cute little "hole in the wall" shop that is well worth the effort to stop by and look around (and even with a drink in your hand). It is located in right next to the Genoa Bar (Nevada's Oldest Thirst Parlour) in historic downtown Genoa. They specialize in Native American collectibles, jewelry, artwork. I ...
- 542.18 mi298 Nevada State Route 207, Stateline, NV, United States2.18 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 reviewPopular withAdventureFamiliesBudget
- 553.48 miJacks Valley Road and Main Street, Genoa, NV 894113.48 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
Mormon Station State Historic Park, located along the California Emigrant Trail in Genoa, is the site of Nevada's first permanent non-First Nation's settlement, established in 1851. A small log cabin museum, built in 1947, houses artifacts and displays of information from Nevada's early days. The site was once a trading post providing supplies to weary emigrants heading to California in ...Popular withOutdoor
- 563.16 miGenoa, Nevada, USA3.16 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
This most interesting place that dates back to the original founding of the old Mormon Station. Snowshoe Thompson is also buried here. The Genoa Cemetery also offers a scenic view to the valley below and the mountains above, and a sense of calm for this final resting place. There are also separate Masonic and other sections, and it's easy to ...
- 573.16 mi182 Nixon St, NV3.16 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
Genoa is a also a nice place to get married, whether the ceremony is "formal" (e.g., the shotgun is painted white) or not. In fact, Gayle and I attended her brother's wedding at the Orchard House back when we first met. There's also a nice gazebo at David Walley's Resort down the road, Genoa Park, Mormon Station State Park, Trimmer ...
- 583.2 mi2276 Main Street, NV3.2 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
Trimmer Outpost is located in a on the southern edge of downtown Genoa in a handsome building that features a low double-pitched roof, wide front porch, and red brick chimney. The building is nicely set off Main Street, with easy handicapped access and parking. Inside the building, you will find artwork, gifts and sundries made by Nevada artisans. In the ...
- 593.18 miGenoa, Nevada, USA3.18 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
Gayle and her siblings held 2 separate parties in celebration of their mother's 80th birthday. Like my own father, she's as healthy as a horse, and was both the guest of honour and in charge! It was also a long day and the large extended family that was present did a great job of holding it all together, and enjoying ...Popular withAdventure
- 603.1 miGenoa, Nevada, USA3.1 mi from Fox & Hound Bar & Grille1 review
This is a pretty and modern post office that is located just south of the downtown area of historical Genoa. I mostly use the curbside postal boxes, but my occasional inside visits have also been efficient and friendly, and with a comfortable community vibe. And we almost always run into one of Gayle's cousins. When Gayle and I are in ...