Trip Plan Details
recommended Barossa Valley WineriesWe took one of the scenic routes and the view was breathtaking. You could go for wine tasting (we went to Jacob's Creek), and there's a beautiful lavender farm near Lyndoch.
- glenelg beach, adelaide1/5-7 Moseley Street, Glenelg SA, Australiarecommended glenelg beach, adelaide
recommended HahndorfHahndorf is a small German town in the Adelaide Hills, about 20 minutes away from the city centre. I love the German sausages and quaint souvenirs in this picturesque village. Perfect place for a ... read moreshort excursion!
commented on this trip
I've just moved to Oz, and haven't been to Adelaide yet, but I've asked my good friend who was born and still lives there for his top-four, and this is what he said:
1. Visit the Adelaide central markets (best on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday mornings).
2. Drive out to the Barossa Valley or Claire Valley (lots of Aussies regard wines from Barossa as the best in Australia!), visit the vineyards and taste some wine.
3. Catch the tram down to Glenelg Beach (in my opinion the best of Adelaide's beaches).
4. Walk down North Terrace (a pretty, tree-lined avenue) and visit the Art Gallery and Migration Museum (both free!).
Hope this helps you to have a great trip! Good luck! =).Comment.almost 2 years ago . Flag