- 26 Place Saint-Germain des Pres, 75006 Paris, FranceRanked #6 overall in Paris restaurants
Not only does it have an incredible history as the old hangout of figures like Picasso and Hemingway, but the entire experience is memorable. The food was among the best...Popular with
- 318 Rue Troyon, Paris 75017, FranceRanked #12 overall in Paris restaurants
Guy Savoy offers a sensational gastronomic experience. The fine dining ambiance is elegant and welcoming. The artichoke and black truffle soup was delicious, the fish dish was just good, but...Popular with
- 530 Rue des cinq Diamants, 75013 ParisRanked #21 overall in Paris restaurants
Though Chez Gladines serves basque food, I've rarely been to a place so reminiscent of traditional french conviviality. This no frills restaurant is loud, busy, cheap, young, and cheery; with...Popular with
- 7109 Rue Vieille du Temple, 75003 Paris, FranceRanked #31 overall in Paris restaurants
This is a very original small cafe in the heart of Marais. They serve galettes (savoury crepes) from Brittany region mainly. They also have a very broad menu for sweet...Popular with
- 86 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris, FranceRanked #34 overall in Paris restaurants
You’d expect a bar-brasserie next to the Louvre to be the worst combination of what’s on offer in tourist-heavy areas: overpriced, with unexceptional food and décor. This isn’t the case...
- 96 Rue des Abbesses, 75018 Paris, FranceRanked #36 overall in Paris restaurants
Originally my companion and I were looking for a Friday evening dinner in the crowded centre of Montmartre, where our holiday let was.....until a local suggested we make our way...