Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Frankfurt HostelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesAdventure TravelersOct 18, 2013
It's in the perfect location—right across the street from the main bus and train terminal. Located in a huge apartment-style building with french doors, the Frankfurt Hostel is well-maintained and it's got all the amenities you need. Free wifi in the lounge, which is huge and gets pretty busy in the evenings. Free breakfast in the mornings. Large private rooms available as well.Recommended for:
- Frankfurt HostelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 25, 2013
Lets face it...Frankfurl is expensive!
I chose this hostel because it was inexpensive, had free wifi and was close to the main train station.
It wasn't bad at all.
The location was great because it is literally in front of the Main Rail Station.
Frankfurt is a relatively compact city so this was a great place to be to explore the city when I only had a 24 hour window.
The best thing about it?
The down comforters for sure!
I would highly reccomend if you are looking for a clean, budget property.Recommended for:
Fair898 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location98% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Ambiance86% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service63% indicated the reception staff was not good.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- Parking Garage