I really like this hotel, and I wish more of Chapel Hill had the same modern vibe as this place. Somehow it seems out of place to me. The bar is loungey and hip, like it belongs in a city center rather than a smallish college town. It doesn't open until 4, which I found a bit odd, but I ...
Restaurants near Franklin Hotel
- 10.04 mi410 West Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, North Carolina0.04 mi from Franklin Hotel
This great Middle Eastern/Mediterranean deli in downtown Chapel Hill is a total gem. The food is all delicious and the menu is quite large. Lots of fresh deli items are in view in cases and hot food is made quickly with fresh ingredients. It's quite a large space, so it would be great for a group meal.
- 20.19 mi133 W Franklin St # D, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, United States0.19 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
The famous chicken cheddar biscuit sandwich that is featured on Man vs Food is bigger than half of my face! It's also really good using bone-in chicken and great ingredients. I couldn't finish my sandwich for breakfast!
- 30.08 mi411 W. Franklin St., Chapel Hill, NC0.08 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
Great Italian food in a sweet Chapel Hill setting.Popular with
- 40.04 mi407 W Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC, United States0.04 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
- 50.85 mi9788 West Northern Avenue #1440, Peoria, AZ, United States0.85 mi from Franklin Hotel2 reviews
- 60.62 mi101 E Main St, Carrboro, NC 275100.62 mi from Franklin Hotel2 reviews
Arguiably Carborro's town center - Weaver Street Market is not only a grocery store but also the place where you're bound to run into someone else from town. If you want to find out what life is like in this small town that borders Chapel Hill - buy a drink or a snack and sit outside under the trees and ...Popular with
- 70.66 mi
- 80.41 mi159 East Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC0.41 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
It's amazing how a restaurant can exist inside of drug store/pharmacy but in Chapel Hill, near UNC campus, it can. With great burgers and specials, this place flocks many students, residents and visitors are willing to try eating in the middle of a small drug store. I recommend their burgers!
- 90.61 mi108 E Main St, Carrboro, NC, United States0.61 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
- 100.57 mi
- 110.98 mi750 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Chapel Hill, NC, United States0.98 mi from Franklin Hotel1 reviewPopular with
- 122.21 mi201 S. Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, NC2.21 mi from Franklin Hotel
Sometimes I consider moving back to North Carolina just to be closer to A Southern Season again. It's larger than many Targets or Wal-marts but filled with hundreds of cheeses, thousands of specialty items from around the world, and everyone's favorite Wall o'Chocolate (at least 500 different kinds of chocolate bars). They sell every kitchen implement known to humankind (seriously: ...
- 133.55 mi
- 142.13 mi
- 152.18 mi201 South Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, NC, United States2.18 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
- 162.61 mi
- 178.79 mi2510 University Dr, Durham, NC 277078.79 mi from Franklin Hotel4 reviews
The Original Q-Shack (look for "Original" in the title since there are others) is a good place for a variety of BBQ. The pork is good and the sides are decent. It's not the best BBQ in town, but it's often in the list that locals recommend. Part of that is ease of access, I'm sure.Popular with
- 1810.58 mi
- 198.38 mi
- 208.44 mi