I really like this hotel, and I wish more of Chapel Hill had the same modern vibe as this place. Somehow it seems out of place to me. The bar is loungey and hip, like it belongs in a city center rather than a smallish college town. It doesn't open until 4, which I found a bit odd, but I ...
Restaurants near Franklin Hotel
- 4118.38 mi
- 425.61 mi6203 Millhouse Road, Chapel Hill, NC5.61 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
This is the best food in the Universe—the Carolina-style vinegar barbeque pig with hush puppies—and this is the place that does it the best. If you haven't been out there before, keep your eyes open as you're driving out since it's set back in the woods a little.
- 4314.49 mi104 Jerusalem Dr14.49 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
We came to Morrisville just for dim sum because we found it as we were searching during our road trip. The exterior of this restaurant is the most sophisticated I've seen for a dim sum restaurant. The food was cooked fresh to order and the service was excellent. They don't have the long shrimp crepes/noodles during the weekdays so that ...
- 4410.22 mi
- 4510.43 mi
- 4611.49 mi236 South Nash Street, Hillsborough, NC11.49 mi from Franklin Hotel2 reviews
There is absolutely NO way I will EVER eat at this degraded restaurant again. Sure, the food is OK, but let me assure you: the man that owns this place is the scum of the Earth. The manager, Mike, is a nice guy, and he keeps the place running smoothly and has a good attitude; he doesn't lose his temper ...
- 4710.35 mi776 9th Street, Durham, NC, United States10.35 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
- 4810.07 mi
- 4910.41 mi
- 5014.64 mi1735 Saxapahaw-Bethlehem Church Rd, Saxapahaw, NC14.64 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
Really good food in a really different setting -- the former convenience store attached to a gas station. Saxapahaw is a former mill town turned arty, and this place is a great addition to the town... My parents currently live about 30 minutes away from Saxapahaw, and we ran into a few of their friends while here -- it's a ...
- 516.88 mi
- 529.18 mi
- 535.65 mi8871 Pickards Meadow Rd, Chapel Hill, NC, United States5.65 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
Organic teas and berries served in a treehouse lodge bulk entirely of recycled materials. Less than a mile drive or walk
- 5418.38 mi590 E Chatham St, Cary, NC 2751118.38 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
You know an Indian restaurant is good when your South Indian friend visits you from the next state over, chooses this restaurant from online research, and says it's some of the best Indian food she's ever had in the South and maybe even the US. The vegetarian restaurant caters to the large Indian population in Cary, so the expectations run ...Popular with
- 5515.31 mi1600 Aviation Pkwy, Morrisville, NC 27560, United States15.31 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
i love the location. i can fill up my rental car gas tank right before i turn it in.
- 566.88 mi4015 University Drive, Durham, NC, United States6.88 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
The decoration of this place is really nice and the place is well lit. The food was great except the walnut shrimp is not the traditional walnut shrimp I'm used to. There was no mayonnaise and the shrimp isn't battered and then fried. I'd come back for the sesame beef.
- 575.5 mi6004 Millhouse Road, Chapel Hill, NC5.5 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
Hidden in a secluded area and behind Allen's BBQ, this place is definitely a hidden gem. The decor reminds me of Cracker Barrel. When you reach the front, you wonder if the door even opens as it camouflage with the outside building. As you step in, you go through another door until you see the desk where a hostess will ...
- 5819.35 mi100 Aeroglide Dr, Cary, NC 2751119.35 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
- 598.12 mi2818 Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707, United States8.12 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
Very nice place to have brunch after church
- 6010.54 mi107 James J Freeland Mem Dr, Hillsborough, North Carolina10.54 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
Pretty good Mexican food in a pair of 19th century buildings in Hillsborough, near the Daniel Boone shopping center. They have a nice looking patio, but since it was super hot when we were there we ate inside. The staff is very friendly and our food came quickly and tasted good. The mushroom quesadillas are fantastic!