I really like this hotel, and I wish more of Chapel Hill had the same modern vibe as this place. Somehow it seems out of place to me. The bar is loungey and hip, like it belongs in a city center rather than a smallish college town. It doesn't open until 4, which I found a bit odd, but I ...
Restaurants near Franklin Hotel
- 8125.45 mi1931 Wake Forest Road, Raleigh, NC, United States25.45 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
Local franchise that serves the best hot dogs in Raleigh!
- 8221.74 mi
- 8325.33 mi121 Fayetteville Street, Raleigh, NC, United States25.33 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
Yummy ice cream
- 8425.58 mi317 Blake St., Raleigh, NC25.58 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
Fantastic Authentic Turkish cuisine and great drink specials.!!!!
- 8523.96 mi
- 8625.0 mi328 W Morgan St, Raleigh, NC 2760125.0 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
If you love beer, you HAVE to come here! They have over 200 beers on tap and even more bottled from around the world! The walls and ceiling are decorated with plates of individuals that have made big contributions to beer drinking at the Flying Saucer. All the girls are in school girl outfits!
- 8724.72 mi
- 8824.72 mi439 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 2760324.72 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
Good place to grab a quick bite to eat if you're in the mood for burritos!
- 8925.25 mi
- 9023.93 mi
- 9125.47 mi109 East Davie Street, Raleigh, North Carolina25.47 mi from Franklin Hotel1 review
A good 9.4% of the reason you'd ever want to visit Raleigh is right here. (I love me my North Cackalacky, but Raleigh has never done anything for me.) Clyde Cooper opened his 'cue joint (by the way, never call it a 'cue joint in North Carolina; it's like calling California 'Cali' to an actual Californian) in 1938, and as ...
- 9220.67 mi3121 Edwards Mill Road, Raleigh, NC, United States20.67 mi from Franklin Hotel
If you're a gluten-free eater, Bella Monica should be at the top of your to try list. They have a separate two page gluten-free menu that includes ravioli, stuffed shells, and bread. Be sure to make a reservation, as the restaurant fills up very quickly, even on weekdays. Let the staff know if you're celebrating a special occasion, because they ...
- 9327.24 mi
- 9425.73 mi
- 9525.42 mi
- 9620.25 mi1607 Walnut St, Cary, NC, United States20.25 mi from Franklin Hotel
Cookout is just that: a place that has burgers that taste like they were cooked by your uncle right off the charcoal grill. And it's yummy! They also have great sides, and in the summer they have a watermelon shake, sooo good! The corn dogs are good, fries are excellent, and you can't beat the price! One of the chains ...