Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Franklin ManorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to Review
How can I put this best into words. If you are lucky enough to stay here, do yourself a favor and have dinner. Do not do what I almost did and go into town and dine there. The dinng experience here is one of my all time favorite foodie experiences ever. There is a walk in wine locker where you can personally hand pick your bottle of wine, and that's just for starters.
5 Stars all the way!
Excellent!280 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location78% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel Building76% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
- Free Parking