Fraser Place Manila

Chic-Boy

0.22 mi from Fraser Place Manila

Jollibee

0.09 mi from Fraser Place Manila

I dont really try to eat here all that often. I dont like sweet spaghetti or their hot dogs or just the oddness of the place. If I wanted fast food, I'd probably just go eat at McDonalds. With that being said, I do like their deep fried chicken. I cant believe I just said that. Remember though, I like ...

Amici

0.21 mi from Fraser Place Manila

This place isn't fancy - it looks a bit like a school cafeteria....but my god, the food is amazing. The pasta, pizza and desserts were all to die for. The gelato cake was truly mind blowing. Everything was also extremely well-priced - bonus!

Starbucks Coffee - China Bank Building.

0.12 mi from Fraser Place Manila

When I'm travelling alone on business, this is the place I like to frequent. It's right across the street from my office, and when it's time to hide or escape the pressure and just hunker down and concentrate, this is where you'll find me. Friendly baristas and a good patio in front to do some people watching.

Starbucks Philippines @ 6750 Building

0.2 mi from Fraser Place Manila

If you are in the Philippines and love Starbucks, you can thank this place. First Starbucks in the Philippines and it impresses. I go upstairs to find a quiet spot, grab the newspaper or crack open the laptop and enjoy my tall coffee and corned beef pandesal.

Paseo Uno at Mandarin Oriental

0.11 mi from Fraser Place Manila

They started the trand in fine dining buffet. Still good food and good variety after all these years. However they still do have space constraints up to now.

Popular withLuxuryFamiliesFoodies

Cafe France

0.08 mi from Fraser Place Manila

They claim to sell more of health foods due to the salads however I find some of main dishes too oily. Breads are fresh and every 9pm all types of breads and desserts are buy one take one.

Popular withFamiliesFoodies

Gerry's Grill

0.36 mi from Fraser Place Manila

Full ear-shatteringly loud bass (thanks to the massive speaker system blasting 80's classics), the atmosphere might be a little weird, but the meaty Filipino favorites (including more variations on fish and pork than you can shake a stick at) are outstanding. Portions are huge as well, but bring a pair of ear-plugs.

Mang Inasal

0.61 mi from Fraser Place Manila

Just across the street

Popular withBudgetFoodiesFamilies

Bread Talk Makati Philippines

0.57 mi from Fraser Place Manila

Break Talk is a chain bakery with locations all over Asia. You grab whatever you want from the different cubbies and place it on a tray, then they add it all up at the end. Bread Talk produces high quality pastries, both sweet and savory, and some of them are shaped like animals. Super cute!

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesStudents

Persia Grill

0.8 mi from Fraser Place Manila

Delicious, halal and very reasonably priced middle eastern menu. excellent location opposite greenbelt 5. nice ambience too

Sentro 1771

0.52 mi from Fraser Place Manila

Good Filipino food! It's a casual eatery good for small groups (and I've heard from friends it makes a decent a first date place...though that could be Greenbelt in genera)l. Outdoor seating means you can people watch. I've liked everything I've eaten here, but Sinigang na Corned Beef is what they're known for. It sounds like an odd thing, but ...

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Achiote Taqueria

0.76 mi from Fraser Place Manila

The place is perfect

Chowking

0.54 mi from Fraser Place Manila

I liked it the way it used to be but now it's only ok. It used to be this great place where I could get late night eats in the form of a rice bowl. Now, not so much. The food is still good and much better than their US cousins since their menus are different but I'm still nostalgic ...

Hard Rock Cafe

0.51 mi from Fraser Place Manila

+1 for live music, but sterile atmosphere. And -1 for having bathroom attendants. Don't make me feel guilty. I just want a mint.

Bizu Patisserie And Cafe

0.64 mi from Fraser Place Manila

Love, Love this place! They serve French pastries and European breads. They offer breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner items. But of course I went here for the desserts and was not disappointed. They have an assortment of macaroons, truffles and tarts. We ordered the Fresh Mango Chiboust, Samba and Apple Tart. The ambiance and decor of the cafe is ...

Tapella's

0.35 mi from Fraser Place Manila

Good tapas and wine here!

Café Via Mare

0.53 mi from Fraser Place Manila

This restaurant is known for serving traditional Filipino dishes with a more modern twist. We went here for lunch. The staff was very attentive and the service was fast. The food could use a little less salt.

Army Navy - Glorietta 5

0.56 mi from Fraser Place Manila

Army Navy is a burger and burrito joint. I stay with the burritos, being it's one of the few places I can get one in Makati. A tad on the salty and greasy side, but hey...you get what you pay for. Not very expensive, but a clean and bright place to have a quick bite to eat.

Italianni's - Greenbelt 2

0.63 mi from Fraser Place Manila

Huge serving, always to share but they do have lunch portions now however some of them like Caesars salad is still huge. Very good service and food. Am a regular here.