Fratelli Milano

213 Se 1st St, Miami, FL 33131

Jeffrey P
    5 Aug 02, 2013

Outstanding Northern Italian food in downtown Miami. Intimate setting with friendly and knowledgeable wait staff. Reasonable prices.

Richard Kitten

Nestled in downtown Miami, Fratelli Milano certainly has got its Italian right! Reading about this Italian joint from other reviews, I had set very high expectations and much to my surprise Fratelli Milano met those lofty heights.

There is really only one drawback to this place and that is parking. it can be difficult to find parking, but if you do not mind walking a few blocks then it should not be all that bad.

Fratelli Milano is a small, quaint restaurant with a nice, relaxed ambiance. It would make it an ideal date place, but on this night I came with a few close friends.

I got there way before my friends and they had no problem with me saving eight seats for half hour by my lonesome. They were very personable and efficient with their service throughout the night.

As for the food it was spot on. The Brushette was done perfectly with nicely diced fresh tomatoes and beautiful basil on a nice delightful, crunchy bread. As for my main meal, I got the Agnello Alla Scottadito, otherwise known as the lamb dish with orange rosemary sauce. The lamb was flawless and the orange-rosemary sauce was the perfect compliment to the lamb. The vegetables were perfectly al dente and potatoes scrumptious. The sad part I had to grimace every swallow because of a sore throat.

I look forward to my next return to Fratelli Milano and hopefully much more healthier.

Scott Daly

My family isn't Italian and they sure never made any pasta dishes for me this darn good when I was growing up. Even if I had an old Italian Grandmother she would stop cooking and eat here every night. I have only been to Miami once and i was lucky enough to have dinner here but this place would change my expectations forever. I started out with the cream of asparagus soup then sampled my way through the seafood risotto and tried the Fiocchi di Pera e Taleggio and they were all just heavenly. I can't wait for the day I get back here because this time I'm bringing a HUGE to-go box.

Hamilton Bezerra
    5 Mar 14, 2013

Fantastic

Kamran S
    5 Feb 16, 2014

331 people visited Fratelli Milano

Moderate$$

Monday 8:00am - 7:00pm, Tuesday 8:00am - 7:00pm, Wednesday 8:00am - 7:00pm, Thursday 8:00am - 7:00pm, Friday 8:00am - 7:00pm, Saturday 12:00am - 12:00am, Sunday 12:00am - 12:00am

EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel