Freebirds World Burrito

879 Embarcadero Del Norte, Goleta, CA 93117

• Freebirds World BurritoPro 2014
    John Abdou
    5 Dec 22, 2013

Best food in Isla Vista. All the hype is true. Best mexican food that you can get and it's open late night. If you're in town, be sure to visit and bring an appetite.

Janson Wigo
    5 Nov 13, 2013

A must stop if youre in town... The monster burritos are HUGE and I also recommend the quesadillas! Its open 24/7 and is a great stop for some late night munchies. Be prepared to be stuffed!

Lisa Kamei
    5 Jul 15, 2014

Now that I'm a UCSB graduate, I crave freebirds quesarito even MORE. Just thinking about it makes me drool.

Honestly, it's not the cheapest meal in IV but Freebirds is definitely worth your money. Most girls can't finish their meal in one go. Whether it's a burrito or nachos or quesarito, their portion is generous. Imagine Chipotle burrito but BIGGER! My friends and I always grabbed bite of freebirds after going to downtown. It was the best drunchies, hands down!

My favorite thing to order from Freebirds is their quesarito. What's that, you ask? Let me have the honor to explain the delicious goodness! Quesarito is a heated quesadilla opened up and loaded with burrito fillings and wrapped as a big fat burrito. The best part of the burrito is that it's loaded with melted cheesy goodness.. MMM!

i'm definitely taking a road trip to SB one day just for freebirds quesarito. f'sho.

Drac Wigo

The best burritos and nachos I have ever had! Whenever I am in town, I go to freebirds at least once. A must go.

Geng Wang
    3 Jul 05, 2012

Honestly, when I first got to UCSB I used to think Freebirds was the best place to eat. However, after spending some time trying out the other places to eat, I rarely ever go here anymore. For IV it is waaay expensive and I don't think it is worth the prices. But I have to admit, the quesarito is pretty delicious.

Freebirds is most popular over the weekends late at night where everyone is drunk and wants to get the nachos. The line gets pretty ridiculous at those hours.

Wolf Wigo

There is a reason this place is world famous. The portions are huge, the salsa's are great and everything is fresh because it is open 24 hours and almost always busy. I get the veggie burrito with jalapenos, guac (comes with it) and everything else. No cheese. SO you can go here and still eat healthy. If that is not your game you can get some bomb burritos that will satisfy any appetite.

Kathee Nguyen

Giant serving of food for those starving college kids. I love how fresh, quick, and delicious Freebirds is. I like being able to walk through the line and choose what I want on my nachos. The only downside about ordering nachos is that it is impossible to finish them by yourself and they only come in one size! This is a problem for me because I LOVE pico de gallo and other veggies, while my boyfriend does not.

Freebirds also has tacos, giant quesadillas, burritos, quesaritos, or quesanacharitos!

The reason that I give Freebirds 4 stars instead of 5 is because I hate having to drive into IV to eat there. Other than the location, it's a really great place to get your nacho fix!

Ryan Gee

Bring your monstrous appetite with you! (This burrito shop is located in UCSB's collegetown -- bask in their fountain of youth and then check out the gorgeous campus -- just keep driving towards the blue!)

Jordan Ryan