Frost Cupcake Factory
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Frost Cupcake FactoryMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8Mar 10, 2014
First attempt getting cupcake at this place was a failed because they only have four cupcakes left when I came in ten minutes prior to closing time. Therefore I came back the next day with my bestie and her little munchkin for those delicious cupcakes. We got:
- Pumpkin cupcake = a little on the dry side with a hint of nutmeg.
- Apple crisp cupcake = little chunks of apple and cinnamon. Super sweet frosting.
- Banana cupcake = they did not have it that day but upon my request they made me some. It was my favorite and it was moist. Love it!
- Red velvet cupcake = typical red velvet, I didn't care for it much. My bestie like red velvet everything so it is a given that she would get one.
- S'mores cupcake = too sweet for my texture, although I like the graham cracker at the bottom of the cupcake.
I like Frost Cupcake Factory for the friendly attitude, service and atmosphere. A good place to take your kids to have sweet treats. They have cute little toddler table and toys for the kids to play. They also served Peet's Coffee which is another plus in my book!Recommended for:
- Frost Cupcake FactoryMember ofFamily TravelersFoodiesWellness+ 5First to ReviewJan 05, 2013
I was happy to find a cupcake place so close to me in Downtown Campbell! It still doesn't beat my favorite place of all time, Susie Cakes. However, one thing they have going for them is a variety of interesting flavors.