Frostbites Crepes & Frozen Delights

9111 Valley View St, Ste 103, Cypress, CA 90630
Frostbites Crepes & Frozen Delights

• Frostbites Crepes & Frozen DelightsPro 2014

Personally, I think this is overrated! The ice cream is just okay, nothing special. I've had better ice cream at Joe's Italian Ice! But the pricing isn't that bad and you get to sample as much as your want. We got a regular and it was 3.90 so it wasn't that bad. But the ice cream wasn't as good as I hoped it to be!

• Frostbites Crepes & Frozen DelightsPro 2014

,DEEEEeeelicious, why they haven't franchise towards the 626 area yet is beyond me!

I love how being a newbie you get treated with tons of samples, although decision making maybe a tad harder. The people working there showed no irritation and continue serving you as much samples as you want with a genuine smile on their faces. I completely appreciate this as even at baskin robbins or any places that offers samples may show the irritation on their faces right away!

The small is more than enough for a serving for one! I love how they can concoct a bunch of different flavors and make it into starburst or sour gummy bears! it's just delicious!

after a couple of slurps it may get too sweet so i suggest you get a sorbet on top of the soft serve so you can lighten the sweetness!

• Frostbites Crepes & Frozen DelightsPro 2014

Q:Rodney, I'm looking for something frozen & sweet. Any recommendations?
    A:Well, Rodney, I suggest you go to Frostbites in Cypress.

Q:Frostbites? Why do you recommend it?
    A:It's all about the sorbet cream, Rodney. For those uninitiated, here's a brief tutorial-You can order either sorbet chill(Italian Ice) or sorbet cream(Italian ice over soft serve). The friendly employees give out unlimited samples so you can decide just what flavor/flavor combination you want. I have, on occasion, just come in for the samples ;p But, always with others buying their sorbet creams.

Q:What flavors does Frostbites offer?
    A:Frostbites has more common flavors such as cherry, but they also have more unique flavors like passionfruit & pumpkin pie. To top that off, Frostbites also has many flavor combinations. To name a few - Cactus Cooler, Almond Joy & one I recently tried, Sour Gummy Worm! Just ask the employees about their flavor combos and they'll hook you up. Sour Gummy Worm is OMG cray cray amazeballs, to use my internet chick slang ;p

Frostbites also offers fresh, made to order crepes. I can't give an opinion on them, since sorbet creams are usually what's on my mind when I arrive, but I'm sure they're delicious.

Q:Is there plenty of seating? How about the parking?
    A:Seating was available when I was there, with booths and small tables including outdoor seating. Frostbites is conveniently located across Cypress College, so I imagine it can get packed with lines during the warmer months. Parking is in a shared private lot.

Q:Thanks, Rodney! I think I'm gonna head over there now.
    A:No problem, Rodney! Don't forget to write a review of the place after ;p
    Cheers!

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFamily TravelersFoodiesStudents
  • Frostbites Crepes & Frozen Delights

The service was amazing. They knew what they were talking about and offered free samples according to my tastes.

• Frostbites Crepes & Frozen DelightsPro 2014

I've been here 4x and each time was awesome. The staff is really friendly and stuffs you with samples even though you can get full off of them and don't want to order a full-size!

The first 3x I got the italian ice with the frozen custard. My fav combination so far is the Mango + Passion Fruit + Vanilla frozen custard.

It's just light enough that you don't feel fat, and just heavy enough to feel like you've really indulged.

The 4th time, I had a groupon which was $4 for $8 worth of anything there. Man, I should've bought more than 1 :(

I ordered a crepe with that groupon and my total came to be $7.99 bwahahha!

Got strawberries, banana, nutella, vanilla frozen custard, whip cream.

I usually don't get crepes because I can easily make them at home, but sometimes you just get lazy. And they made it very well here! We used a knife and fork to cut through the thickness and each taste was heaven :D

******Although I do have ONE complaint. There was this girl, who thankfully didn't make MY crepe, but I was watching her BANGS just dangle over the food while she was preparing

It was a big chunk of bangs, and I know it was bothering her too cause she kept on flipping her head back to get it out of her way. I was cringing inside, and was hoping she wouldn't be the one to make my food.

So girl with bangs, please use bobby pins!!!*********

• Frostbites Crepes & Frozen DelightsPro 2014

Oh, I love it when ice cream is taken to a whole new level. It's soft serve ice cream mixed with Italian Ice. Yup! Talk about a tongue smack down. They have so many different Italian Ice flavors which can be daunting when it actually comes time to order. So you can have it where they serve it with a soft serve or without. I prefer the soft serve ice cream mixed with Italian Ice.

I've been to many crepe places and I only have one favorite, but Frostbites comes in second. The folks here actually spread Nutella all over the crepe. My favorite crepe is strawberry and nutella a la mode with a soft serve. It's perfect for a hot day.

If you go there, the folks are really nice about offering samples.

• Frostbites Crepes & Frozen Delights