Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Phone:+65 6733 8388
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Local Culture
- 62%History Buffs
- 62%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Green Travelers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (16)
- Fullerton Hotel SingaporeMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4First to ReviewJan 12, 2014
The Fullerton is impressive. A little less luxurious than the Raffles but this is the other quintessentially Singaporean place to stay. Lovely architecture with a great river side location. You can't beat the location and the Sunday champagne brunches are legendary.
- Fullerton Hotel SingaporeMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8Jul 05, 2012
Got a great rate on a basic courtyard room on Hotels.com. Very spacious room - made the King Bed look small! Good desk step up and my favorite, a well thought out electrical strip near the desk. Rain shower and bath tub. Friendly staff.
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Dining options at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and body treatments. This 5.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Singapore property has 7524 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The property has an area shuttle, which is complimentary. Business services, concierge services, limo/town car service, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 371 guestrooms at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. Guestrooms have city or river views. Rooms are individually furnished. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Plasma televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, complimentary bottled water, and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Some guestroom categories do not have complimentary access to all property facilities. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: SGD 110 per day
- Wireless Internet in public areas: SGD 0.85 (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: SGD 45 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: SGD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Excellent!1355 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location91% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 82% of guests.