Fulton Lane Inn
Member Reviews (1)
- Fulton Lane InnFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Sister property of the Kings Courtyard Inn, they are next door to each other. If you wondered, like I did, where the other sister went, Victoria (as in Victoria House Inn)"she" was incorporated into Fulton lane. So now there are two.
Carpets in the hallways now muffle any noise from creaking wood floors. Some of the rooms were part of an early YMCA. But the inn has character and the décor has recently been refreshed. Lookin’ good. If, like me, you are noise sensitive, ask for an interior room. If not, some of the best accommodations overlook King Street, which is great for people watching. If you want to know what differentiates these two properties with the same tariffs and shared amenities, like breakfast and evening reception, Fulton is more casual, has lighter colors, and is more feminine, me thinks. You can get breakfast delivered to your room, if you do not want to walk over to KCI. Also, KCI is more historic and more akin to a hotel.
Excellent!283 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location99% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 81% of guests.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room76% said the beds were comfortable.