Fun Holiday Beach Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor67 reviews across the web.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- BeachWonderful beach. Highly appreciated by 97% of guests.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 81% of the guests liked it.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 78% of guests gave positive comments.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 68% of guests gave positive feedback.
This Negril property has a private beach. Dining options at Fun Holiday Beach Resort include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a swim up bar, a poolside bar, and a garden. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2009.
There are 42 guestrooms at Fun Holiday Beach Resort. Balconies offer sea, pool, or garden views. Rooms are individually furnished. Beds come with Tempur Pedic mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones and in room safes. 19 inch high definition televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 5 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- shuttle transfer per adult: US$ 35 (per stay)
- In room safe fee: US$ 4 per day
- All citizens of Jamaica will be charged the national value added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Spring Break deposit: US$ 100 per stay
- Late check out: US$ 40
- Buffet breakfast: US$ 12 per person (approximate amount)
- Kitchen/kitchenette: US$ 50 per day
- Refrigerator: US$ 5 per day
- In room microwave: US$ 15 per day
- In room safe: US$ 4 per day
- Crib (infant bed): US$ 5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.