Furama Bukit Bintang
Member Reviews (3)
- Furama Bukit BintangFirst to ReviewFeb 14, 2013
One of the coziest 4 Star hotel I've ever stayed while on vacation. It is situated in the heart of the city. It is near KL's shopping center the Berjaya Time's Square. Walking distance to MRT and Monorail. Employees are helpful. Quite a good service. WiFi is for free too!
Mediocre3723 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 94%.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 64%.
- Service60% said the reception staff was ok.