Things to do in Gainesville
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Gainesville things to do7 reviews
Go Gators! Chomp Chomp. Blue and Orange dominiate at all times at this quality American university. Tens of thousands of learners commence yearly to be educated on topics ranging from...Popular with
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Gainesville things to do5 reviews
One of the largest stadiums in US holding an average of 90000 people. If you are a student at UF, it is must visit for a game day.
- 3Ranked #3 overall in Gainesville things to do3 reviews
The museum has a decent collection of fossils found in Florida including the megaladon(huge shark)'s jaws. The exhibits about people of South Florida is interesting. The main attraction though should...Popular with
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Gainesville things to do3 reviews
Heard this was a nice place and if you go there are numerous restaurants to enjoy.
- 5Ranked #5 overall in Gainesville things to do3 reviews
Even when it is roasting out it is nice here. They have wonderful examples of out native plants and others.Popular with
- 6Ranked #6 overall in Gainesville things to do2 reviews
Great ballpark. You get to see quality college baseball teams. Home of the Florida Gators. Playing Auburn this weekend.
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Gainesville things to do2 reviews
This is an excellent place for a morning run or walk. On a lucky day, you can spot deers, wild horses etc. The La Chua trail that branches off this...Popular with
- 8Ranked #8 overall in Gainesville things to do1 review
A must visit in Gainesville. It is an enclosed exhibit that holds a number of varieties of butterflies. Supposedly one of the best in the world. There is a butterfly...
- 9Ranked #9 overall in Gainesville things to do2 reviews
Leslie is having her eyes checked for new glasses/contacts.
- 10Ranked #10 overall in Gainesville things to do1 review
I <3 coming here! Especially to *T-MOBILE_THE_OAKS_MALL_4_&_6*