- Safed Rd 89 | P.O.B. 27, Rosh Pina 12000, IsraelRanked #1 overall in Rosh Pina hotels1 review
a boutique hotel which manages to give a laid back and relaxed vibe while at the same time pampering you rotten, in the best sense of the word :) plus...Popular with
- 6108, Nazareth, IsraelRanked #1 overall in Nazareth hotels1 review
Our stay at the Fauzi Azar was quite amazing. We didn't know what to expect, but the 2-star grade didn't let us expect much. That's one of the reasons why...Popular with
- 103 Hatayelet Street, Tiberias, IsraelRanked #1 overall in Tiberias hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
A Very nice place :)
- Sea of Galilee, Tiberias 12948, IsraelRanked #3 overall in Tiberias hotels1 review
RAMOT RESORT - The ultimate vacation resort. Over 200 luxury rooms and wooden villas, located on a hill side overlooking the panoramic view of the sea of Galilee and the...
- 5Ranked #2 overall in Tiberias hotels1 review
comfortable, relaxing villa with a breathtaking view. The perfect HQ for your explorations of the Golan Heights and Galilee regions.
- I Eliezer Kaplan St, Tiberias, IsraelRanked #5 overall in Tiberias hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4Popular with
- Lower Galilee, Tiberias 15267, IsraelRanked #4 overall in Tiberias hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Rooms are basic but very clean and quiet. The food is excellent. If this is your first time in a Kibbutz, be sure to attend one of the evening talks...
- 819 Herzel Blvd., Tiberias, IsraelRanked #7 overall in Tiberias hotels1 review
A nice hotel, nothing remarkable but certainly has everything you need. It is located in a nice area of town and the staff is great.Popular with
- Merhazaot Road | PO Box 22, Tiberias 14100, IsraelRanked #6 overall in Tiberias hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Nice hotel, very clean, but a little distance from most of the attractions in town. The staff is very polite and helpful.Popular with
- 10הבנים 22, Tiberias, IsraelRanked #8 overall in Tiberias hotels1 review
Old hotel, very small rooms in general although as tour leader I was able to get a good and large one. It's right across the Sea of Galilee but not...