Gandhi India's Cuisine

4080 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169

• Gandhi India's CuisinePro 2014
    Jason L
    4 Jul 03, 2013

After a week of all you can eat in Vegas, what do you do next? Have AYCE Indian food of course. Back in college, my buddies and I would always swing by Gandhi India Cuisine at the end of each visit to Vegas. Nothing cures a hang over like nice buttery, saucy, and oiling Indian food :). It really isn't that disgusting when eating it.

Brian from Family Guy describes Indian food as...(Brian is so hungry he eats Stewie's diaper.) "Hey, at least its better than Indian food." That's exactly how I feel. Indian food quality is always hit or miss. If you cannot stomach "ethnic" foods, I don't recommend trying Indian food, but if you have a taste for adventure and have a strong stomach then try it. I love garlic Naan and curry chicken. There are a lot of other items and sauces that I'm not sure what they are, but they taste delicious. Be warned you will have a food coma after your Gandhi experience.

The restaurant is family owned and servers make you feel at home. I went a few times with Indian friends to help explain what everything is to me. This place is hard to find. It is near Terrible casino and behind a Morton's Steakhouse restaurant I think...near a massage parlor just off the strip. I think the way I first discovered this place was through a coupon in a Las Vegas magazine. My friends were semi-serious about going. It was a very hot day and our car broke down right in the same plaza. Call it fate or luck. I don't believe in luck. In Vegas, its ALL SKILL.

Recommended for:Business TravelersGreen TravelersFamily Travelers