Member Reviews (1)
- Ganesh GuesthouseMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFirst to ReviewJul 03, 2012
An attractive, well-run guesthouse towards the back of the Jaisalmer Fort, this place would be just another solid budget hotel choice were it not for their associated desert tour operation. Let's face it: virtually everyone who makes it to Jaisalmer will find themselves venturing out into the desert on the back of a camel. Ganesh's camel-safari outfit is, simply put, very well run, and the experience of riding one of these famously ill-tempered beasts out through the desert scrub to sleep beneath the stars in the undulating waves of a dune sea is one of the coolest side trips in India. I like the people they employ, and the organizers seem commendably honest.
Good!19 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 97% of guests enjoyed it.
- RoomRooms are great. Appreciated by 83% of guests.