Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (7)Write a review
- Gansevoort Park
The hottest new hotel in New York City; since it opened in 2010, people have been flooding in. The rooms are sleek and modern but cozy. My favorite part is the heated indoor/outdoor rooftop pool. If you’re hungry, head downstairs to their new restaurant, Asellina, which has cozy Italian food (the breaded veal chop is incredible). If you want to party, go to the private Red Room in the Plunge lounge and bar, next to the pool on the rooftop. Lauryn Hill, Katy Perry and lots of celebs have been known to hang out here.
- Gansevoort ParkMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 2
new fancy best location hotel. rooms are big and nice, service is average and food is boring.i am not into those big hotels but i would go for that one for the great rooftop pool and bar, summer time only.
- Fitness Center
- Pets Allowed
- TV In Room
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Children Allowed
- Mini Bar In Room
- Outdoor Pool
Very Good!1047 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Especially suitable as wellness hotel according to guests.
- Hotel Building96% said the facilities were very new.
- Location91% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Service80% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.