Things to do near Garden by the Sea B&B
- 10.1 mi
- 20.14 miClose to the Cruz Bay dock, across from the U.S. Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center0.14 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B11 reviews
The buildings are a really beautiful example of down-island stone work at its best. Great shopping in an elegant island-style environment. Restaurants, bars, shopping and parking!!
- 30.12 miCruz Bay Store PO Box 252 St. John, US Virgin Islands 008310.12 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B3 reviews
This shop is in downtown Cruz Bay and it has everything you need for snorkeling, etc. It has a knowledgeable staff, and they can point out interesting snorkeling areas and boat trips.Popular with
- 40.1 mi0.1 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B3 reviews
This new bar has quickly become my favorite place for cocktails before dinner. It's a great atmosphere, easy to locate and you are already in town. You can enjoy sunset without being in the glaring eye of it and have some of the best hand pressed juice cocktails on island. A winner!
- 50.17 miSt. John, U.S. Virgin Islands0.17 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B2 reviews
St. John - Population: 5,000. With mountainous topography and gorgeous beaches, this island boasts tremendous beauty. Visit the exciting town of Cruz Bay, with fantastic shopping and bar-hopping to be had!
- 60.14 mi
- 70.12 mi
- 80.1 miCruz Bay, St. John0.1 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B1 review
Great private charter that can take 12 people to the British Virgin Islands. Passport requried to do that all day trip but worth the customs fee!
- 90.55 miSalomon Beach, Virgin Islands National Park, St. John 00830, USVI0.55 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B3 reviews
We like Salomon Beach for a Hike / Swim. Close to town it is about the only beach that you can walk to from Cruz Bay. A Classic Caribbean beach with overhanging Palms and soft white sand. Enjoy.
- 100.64 mi481-2 Chocolate Hole, 2nd Floor Greenleaf Commons Bldg., Saint John, VI, United States0.64 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B2 reviews
Best massage in the USVI! Ask for Dana - and enjoy a couples massage, or a full day of relation. We are the owners of this spa - you will receive 20% off any service or product when you rent our property.
- 110.43 mi61 Tobacco Rd, Cruz Bay, St John, VI, United States0.43 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B1 review
- 120.28 miCruz Bay, St John, U.S. Virgin Islands0.28 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B1 review
- 130.34 miRte 104, Cruz Bay, St John, U.S. Virgin Islands0.34 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B1 review
- 142.14 mi2.14 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B26 reviews
This is a must see on St. John, especially if it's your first time to the island. It is one of two beaches you pay to enjoy ($4/per) but they also provide a concession stand (with rum), life guards, underwater snorkeling trail, equipment rental, flushing bathrooms and showers. Hard to beat for the traveling family with elderly, youngins' or those ...Popular with
- 154.89 mi4.89 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B26 reviews
You can walk to Coki Beach direct from the resort. Just leave our restaurant, Pangas, right on the water and stroll to it along Pineapple Beach. Coki s a lovely natural beach with a caribbean flavor. Locals fish and cook for you and mix drinks in their huts along the beach. This a great place for snorkelers and divers. Coki ...Popular with
- 162.69 mi
- 173.19 mi3.19 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B13 reviews
US Virgin Islands National Park covers about 60 percent of St. John. That means miles of hiking trails, protected reefs, pristine beaches, and jaw-dropping scenery. This might just be the most most beautiful national park in the entire country.Popular with
- 182.99 miRte. 10 Virgin Islands National Park, St. John2.99 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B12 reviews
One of the most popular hikes on the island, this beautiful trail is 2 minutes away from Island Orchid Cottage. See the famous petroglyphs from the Classic Taino period, which is between A.D. 1300-1450, although they could have been carved as early as 1100-1200 and don't forget your bathing suit for a swim at Reef Bay Beach at the bottom. ...Popular with
- 193.87 mi3.87 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B11 reviews
About two minutes from Sea~N~Islands, VRBO #496862. Beautiful waters and white sand. Views look east, northeast towards the BVI's and St. John. There is a small entrance fee to enter park. A very nice section of the beach is to the left after you pay fee. Once at the beach, walk to the left to the point…great views. UPDATE as ...Popular with
- 203.99 mi6100 Red Hook Quarters E1-1, St. Thomas, VI, United States3.99 mi from Garden by the Sea B&B10 reviews
Whether you want to schedule a dive (or two) or buy/rent snorkel gear, the staff is very helpful and the shop well stocked.