Garden Court O.R. Tambo International Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 75%Business Travelers
- 75%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Garden Court O.R. Tambo International AirportMember ofBudget TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1First to ReviewOct 19, 2013
For extra long layovers or transits, this place is a good option. It isn't the kind of place you'd go out of your way to stay at but it is nice enough and has amenities like Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a pub, and business center. It is located close to the airport and while it's far from any major Johannesburg attraction, there are plenty of convenient places to grab a bite either at the hotel or within a few blocks. There's also complementary airport transfers available.
- Garden Court O.R. Tambo International AirportFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
The Intercontinental Hotel is right at the airport and the perefect place for an overnight after a long flight before setting off for Botswana.
Very attentive staff who will meet you outside customs and walk you and your luggage across the street to check in. Comfortable beds and divine bathrooms!
Good!198 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 98%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 86% of guests.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.