Garden Island Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Garden Island InnFirst to ReviewFeb 26, 2013
You want to not bust the bank staying Kauai, but be central enough to get to the key beach spots, restaurants, etc.? I'd suggest the Garden Island Inn. The rooms are small, but if you are going to be spending few hours in the room then this is as cost efficient an option as you'll find. There are shops and restaurants within a short stroll, but this is more the place you'll have a car with you to go to the good eateries and places on the island.
Very Good!212 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food92% were happy with the price.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 92% of the guests loved it.
- Location90% liked the proximity to shopping.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 83%.