Garden of the Gods Club
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Outstanding!692 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Hotel Building89% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 88%.
- Location86% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
Dining options at Garden Of The Gods Club include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a golf
There are 87 guestrooms at Garden Of The Gods Club. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with triple sheeting. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 12 per room, per night
- Use of fitness center or health club
- Use of sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- In room bottled water
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.