Garden of the Gods Club
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!502 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 89%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- Location85% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
Dining options at Garden Of The Gods Club include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a golf course. Also located on site are an outdoor pool, a health club, a fitness facility, and tennis courts. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. This 3.5 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Colorado Springs property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking. This is a smoke free
There are 87 guestrooms at Garden Of The Gods Club. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with triple sheeting. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 12 per room, per night
- Use of fitness center or health club
- Use of sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- In room bottled water
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker