Garden Street Inn
Member Reviews (2)
- Garden Street InnOct 19, 2013
What's great about this guesthouse is how close it is to downtown's Higuera St. But what isn't so great is the noise from the alley and street outside, the well-worn furnishings in the room, the heat during summer, and the unexciting breakfasts. You can do better in SLO by staying at a motel, in my opinion.Recommended for:Students
- Garden Street Inn
Excellent!96 reviews across the web.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 100% of the guests loved it.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 92% of the guests loved it.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room75% said the beds were comfortable.