Garden Street Inn
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Garden Street InnMember ofWellnessGreen TravelersStudentsAdventure TravelersOct 19, 2013
What's great about this guesthouse is how close it is to downtown's Higuera St. But what isn't so great is the noise from the alley and street outside, the well-worn furnishings in the room, the heat during summer, and the unexciting breakfasts. You can do better in SLO by staying at a motel, in my opinion.Recommended for:
- Garden Street Inn
Excellent!133 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
- Free Parking