Garza Blanca Preserve Oceanfront Resort & Spa
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Excellent!442 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Room99% thought the view was good.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 90%.
- Location86% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsClean pool, said 86%.
Dining options at Garza Blanca Preserve Resort include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include 2 spa tubs. Also located on site is an outdoor pool. Spa amenities include spa services, facials, body treatments, and beauty
There are 42 guestrooms at Garza Blanca Preserve Resort. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer ocean views. Beds come with down comforters and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: US$ 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool