Restaurants near Gelateria del teatro
- 10.2 miVicolo Savelli 13, 00186 Rome, Italy0.2 mi from Gelateria del teatro
We like the pizza at Montecarlo, although the place has got touristy since 2008 or so. It's on our list of traditional Roman food for its excellent carbonara, one of Rome's flagship pastas.Popular withFoodiesBackpackersBudget
- 20.23 miPiazza di Pasquino 73, Rome 00186 Italy0.23 mi from Gelateria del teatro4 reviews
I like this winery, where you can have lunch or dinner also outside, in a very nice square of Rome. There are a lOt of types of wines and food is good, typical of roman cuisine. This place is the perfect starting place for shopping in Via del Governo Vecchio.Popular withFoodiesLuxury
- 30.11 miVia della Pace, 11, 00186 Rome, RM, Italy0.11 mi from Gelateria del teatro3 reviews
Wonderful ristorante with amazing mushroom pizza in front of the Santa Maria della Pace. Highly recommend their al fresco dining. Simply the best of a lot of good choices.Popular withBusinessLocalNightlife
- 40.17 miVicolo dei Soldati 28, 00186 Rome, Italy0.17 mi from Gelateria del teatro3 reviews
Among the best restaurants in all of Rome, and one of the only to have been awarded the Michelin star, Il Convivio Troiani is a great choice for the discerning connoisseur. Combining traditional elements of Italian cooking with contemporary trends resulted in a one-of-a-kind menu that has been the talk of the town. Visitors here can expect a delicious meal ...Popular withFoodiesLuxury
- 50.1 miPiazza di Montevecchio 17, Rome 00176 Italy0.1 mi from Gelateria del teatro2 reviews
Here's the perfect place for chic after work drinks, or just stop by anytime in the evening to soak up the atmosphere created by Rome's young and fashionable.Popular withTrendstersDesignNightlife
- 60.19 miPiazza Navona 32, Rome 00186 Italy0.19 mi from Gelateria del teatro2 reviews
I decided to dine at a touristy restaurant along Piazza Navona just so I could sit beside Piazza Navona like they do in the movies. Aside from the price, I was pleasantly surprised with the experience. The waiter, somewhat absentminded, messed up my order twice. He quickly fixed it and apologized. The food was tasty and the views are amazing. ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBusiness
- 70.1 mi
- 80.15 miVia del Governo Vecchio, 114, Rome 00186 Italy0.15 mi from Gelateria del teatro
The best pizza I had, not that nice service though. I been there several times, there is always a line there, make sure you arrive early. Also the staff are not that friendly, once I had to ask around 6 times for another drink, the guy even complained because I asked! ehehe The pizza usually takes really long, I'm just ...
- 90.09 miPiazza del Fico, 29, Rome, Italy0.09 mi from Gelateria del teatro2 reviews
When we came, it was almost 3PM, which is when their kitchen closes, so be sure to come by earlier! Da Francesco offers great pizza and pasta - classic Italian fare. We sat outside in the alley because the weather was nice, and we ordered caprese and a pizza. The caprese was delicious! The fresh mozzarella was so soft and ...
- 100.08 miVia del Governo Vecchio 12, Rome 00186, Italy0.08 mi from Gelateria del teatro2 reviews
Overrated, bad service and expensive!Popular withSpiritualGreenLuxury
- 110.2 miVia del Governo Vecchio, 87, Roma, Italia0.2 mi from Gelateria del teatro
This place is amazing, a definite find. Authentic, fresh and delicious Italian food in a quirky and kitsch environment. Theres a bicycle parked outside,a quirky old refrigerator is used to store the menus, great art on the walls. Its not too far from Campo de Fiori and by far the best restaurant we found. The squid we ordered as an ...
- 120.16 miVia del Teatro Pace 32, Rome 00186 Italy0.16 mi from Gelateria del teatro1 review
It's like pizza in panino form. You order a pizza bianca (white pizza) and they fill it with a number of stuffings. I had their house pizza, and it was filled with artichoke, smoked cheese, ham and "fish sauce," which was some creamy, delicious concoction. The price was only 3,50 euros and it was more than enough to fill me ...Popular withFoodiesBudget
- 130.21 miVia dei Banchi Vecchi 130, 00186 Rome, Italy0.21 mi from Gelateria del teatro1 review
This restaurant in the Campo de Fiori area has a cool minimalist contemporary look amidst the jigsaw puzzle of medieval streets in the area. The room is so minimalist, the door to the washrooms blended into the wall. The one Michelin star was well deserved. Many of the essentially Italian dishes are lightly infused with Japanese touches such as seared ...Popular withFoodiesLuxury
- 140.19 miVia del Governo Vecchio, 72 00186 Roma, Italia0.19 mi from Gelateria del teatro
Mimi e Coco is a little wine bar tucked behind Piazza Novona. It's not the most inexpensive place in Rome, but for being RIGHT in the middle of the tourist track it's not absurd. They've got a lovely wine list with all kinds of offerings (Italian and otherwise), with great small plates (my favorite is baked potatoes, cherry tomatoes and ...
- 150.16 miVia del Governo Vecchio, 112, 00186 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.16 mi from Gelateria del teatro
I've probably tried 15 different gelaterias in Europe. Frigidarium is by far, my favorite. They only use all-natural ingredients, meaning absolutely no food coloring, preservatives, or additives. You can get it dipped in white or dark chocolate and topped with a wafer for no extra fee! My favorites were the hazelnut, pistachio, and matcha green tea.
- 160.11 mivia della Pace 4, 5, 7, Rome 00186 Italy0.11 mi from Gelateria del teatro1 review
On a quiet street just behind the hustle and bustle of the touristy Piazza Navona lies this oasis. Ivy cascading down the front and inside a cozy parlor. Believe it or not this place is quite hip though with a bit of lounge music piping out but it is not trendy or off putting. Just like Rome itself mixing the ...Popular withTrendsters
- 170.14 mi
- 180.17 miVia dei Soldati 25, 00186 Rome, Italy0.17 mi from Gelateria del teatro1 review
Housed in a striking Renaissance building, it's not one of Rome's best restaurants and rests slightly on the laurels of its famous clientele over the years - Aristotle Onassis, Clark Gable and Tyrone Power to name a few. It also enjoyed the dubious privilege of being one of Benito Mussolini's favourite places to dine. At night it becomes the La ...Popular withLuxuryFoodies
- 190.11 mi
- 200.13 miVia del Governo Vecchio, 114, 00186 Rome, Italy0.13 mi from Gelateria del teatro
One of the most popular pizzerias in Rome. I have tried better pizza in the city, but it is worth to try. Try to go early to avoid the lines. You may even need to share a table with strangers as the place is always packed. This is a Rome landmark so if you are visiting for the first time ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal