Things to do near Gemma alla Lupa for Local Culture
- 610.87 miPiazza Madonna dei Monti0.87 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Mainly black and white clothing, very stilish and original. every time I go there I find something to buy. Very close to shop (maybe you should ask) there is also the shop outlet. The owner of the shop is very kind and helpful.
- 620.98 miCorso Sforza 110, Rome, Italy0.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
- 630.54 mi
- 640.98 mipiazza San Pietro0.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Al centro di Piazza San Pietro si innalza un obelisco egizio, il secondo per altezza (25,5 metri) dopo quello del Laterano. Si trova qui dal 10 novembre 1586, trasportato dall'architetto Domenico Fontana per volontà di papa Sisto V. La storia di questo obelisco è molto affascinante, perché si intreccia con quella dell'area vaticana e della basilica di San Pietro.
- 650.97 miVia della Madonna dei Monti, 18/19, 00184 Rome, Italy0.97 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Here's a unique concept: create a club entirely out of ice. We walk inside on a hot, humid summer night. We pay a cover charge to a cashier and receive this silver, futuristic coat to keep warm--well, relatively warm considering it's basically a freezer filled with ice. Inside it's just like it sounds. There's a crowd of people all covered ...Popular with
- 660.53 miVia di San Martino Ai Monti, 28, 00184 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.53 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Great Irish pub in Rome (I know, right?). Small but homey and friendly. Good drinks, great live music on the weekends and Tony's a hoot behind the bar. Staff is multilingual (English, Italian, German, etc.) so come for a true international experience.Popular with
- 670.83 mi
- 680.45 mipiazza Beniamino Gigli, 7, Roma, Italia0.45 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Used mainly for opera and ballet performances, the Teatro dell’Opera is also known, albeit to a less degree, as the Constanzi Theatre after the contractor who built it, Domenico Costanzi. Neo-Renaissance in design, the theatre was opened on 27th November 1880 with a performance of Semiramide by Gioachino Rossini, conducted by Giovanni Rossi, which was attended by the Italian royal ...
- 690.45 miVia Firenze, 72, 00184 Rome, Italy0.45 mi from Gemma alla Lupa2 reviews
Rome's Teatro dell'Opera is a lovely opera house. I wish I could say the same for the art here. The last thing I saw was a tribute to Diaghilev's Ballets Russes. The sets were gorgeous, the dancing less so. The 80 year old Carla Fracci took it upon herself to play the sexy nymph in Nijinsky's Afternoon of a Faun. ...Popular with
- 700.83 miVia del Boschetto, 112/a, Rome, Italy0.83 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
If you are wondering in Rione Monti you could stop in this shop. It sells a wide choice of different coffees, flavored in many different ways - nuts, vanilla, chocolate..... There is also a wide choice of teas.
- 710.98 miVia Tirso, 80.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Outlet shop with really nice clothes. you could find current collection and also the collection of the years before at less money. clothes are divided by colours. you could find also bags, shoes and bijoux. Remember: it doesn't accept credit cards.
- 721.43 miPiazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome, Italy1.43 mi from Gemma alla Lupa234 reviews
The feeling of love at first sight, with an ancient architecture of monumental significance. We explored the Pantheon during our midnight stroll in downtown Rome, which at this time is still buzzing with people under a different type of light. I saw the monument and immediately got my heart stolen. The Pantheon is the best preserved building from imperial Rome, ...Popular with
- 732.61 mi
- 741.61 miPiazza Navona, 00186 Rome, Italy1.61 mi from Gemma alla Lupa188 reviews
Piazza Navona is full of tourists during the holiday season. The square is converted into a seasonal fair around this time. Think holiday treats, ornaments, knick-knacks, paintings, street performers and gypsies. Beware of pick-pockets! The theme is the Feast of Epiphany and features the Epiphany witch which is a version of Father Christmas in Italy. Piazza Navona has long been ...Popular with
- 752.41 miPiazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City, Holy See2.41 mi from Gemma alla Lupa123 reviews
If you can get through the long lines to get into Vatican City, it's well worth a day trip. You will easily be able to get around everything there is to see in a few hours, and if you are organised to book far enough in advance, you can even get a behind the scenes tour underneath the church. Take ...Popular with
- 761.52 mi
- 771.21 miPiazza Venezia 3, Rome 00187 Italy1.21 mi from Gemma alla Lupa43 reviews
if you're looking for something that will impress you, well...here you are. nothing more imposing than this Monument. you will pass it by several times while touring the city...and at night, the lightning, breathtaking...Popular with
- 781.15 miVia dei Fori Imperiali, Rome 00186 Italy1.15 mi from Gemma alla Lupa175 reviews
The Roman Forum is a must see. For one, you can buy tickets to the colosseum there and bypass the ridiculously long lines you would have had to stand in if you had bought tickets at the actual colosseum. Two, the roman forum is so awesome! Much more exciting than the colosseum in my opinion. At the Forum, you walk ...Popular with
- 792.56 miViale Vaticano, Rome 00165 Italy2.56 mi from Gemma alla Lupa111 reviews
The Sistine Chapel is the last spot in a Vatican Museums visit. Sort of saving the best for the last. Too bad the attendants push you into the middle and don't let you stand near the Last Judgment. But despite the crowds, looking at Michelangelo's masterpieces on the ceiling and wall is worth the bother. Highly recommend going with a ...Popular with
- 802.56 miCitta del Vaticano, Terrasini 00193 Italy2.56 mi from Gemma alla Lupa117 reviews
The Vatican Museums are a massive collection of rooms and works of art. Seeing the art is a bit difficult, we found, as you're instructed to choose a specific path to follow and are then pretty much sucked into a herd and forced to walk through them or try to brave going against the grain. We made it all the ...Popular with