Restaurants near Gemma alla Lupa for Students
- 210.42 miVia Torino 149, Rome 00184 Italy0.42 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
Hi everybody, If you like to know more about thi restaurant and its Legendary Carbonara (described as the best in Rome), i recommend you to watch this amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carbonara+goodbye&sm=3 I hope you like it! BeatricePopular with
- 220.83 mi
- 230.91 miVia delle Terme di Tito, 96, Rome, Italy0.91 mi from Gemma alla Lupa2 reviews
Hidden about a quarter mile behind the Colosseum, it's well worth the search to seek out this restaurant with a tiny storefront. The tables inside are cramped, so you sit very close to the next table, but it makes it easier to discuss how good the food is here. The Nerone specialty pasta is absolutely amazing. The pasta itself is ...
- 240.78 miVia del Boschetto 41, Rome 00184 Italy0.78 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
This wine bar just off the Via Nazionale has an amazing wine list starting from just 15 euros, and a bar menu which pairs things like swordfish carpaccio with a specific regional olive oil. The staff is knowledgable, friendly, and the atmosphere intimate.Popular with
- 250.81 mi
- 260.98 miRome, Italy0.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa2 reviews
- 270.71 miPiazza dei Sanniti, 44, 00185 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.71 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
really good traditional Roman cuisine. I had boar sausage with pasta as a primo and then rabbit as a secondi. Good wine too. Definitely a hidden gem in Rome.Popular with
- 280.84 miVia del Tritone 123, Rome 00187, Italy0.84 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
Great service, reasonable prices for the area and live music. Located near the Piazza Barberini, Enoteca Barberini is a solid choice for food and drink in this tourist area. The cheapest glass of wine runs four euros. Not too shabby. Say hello to Simone, the bartender, who is both wise and friendly.Popular with
- 290.53 miPiazza del Viminale, 27, 00184 Rome, Italy0.53 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
There are lots of good restaurants in Rome with outdoor seating, but Strega is on Piazza del Viminale, a very quiet, well almost boring square next door to Teatro del Opera. The food was great, the service was warm and professional. Rome hung around us like a velvet curtain of potential. I had a wonderful time with my friends. I ...
- 300.51 miVia Raffaele Cadorna, 12, 00187 Rome, Italy0.51 mi from Gemma alla Lupa3 reviews
This was my least favorite restaurant in Rome. I had the traditional pasta pomodoro wich was Ok but a little far from what I expected.
- 310.96 miVia Ludovisi, 49, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.96 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Located near Parco Borghese with a pleasing high viewpoint, the bar at the luxury Hotel Eden restaurant, La Terazza, was a pleasant spot for an afternoon libation. A great variety of cocktails and other drinks are available. Drinks come with a large variety of tasty bites. Order a second drink, and a whole new array of plates and bites are ...
- 320.77 miVia Merulana 54, Rome 00185, Italy0.77 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
Delicious! Panella is dedicated to the art of fine bread making, so naturally, their store is filled with savory and sweet delights. I ordered a slice of pizza (zucchini flowers and anchovies, from what I can remember) and a piece of supplì (fried risotto balls similar to arancini di riso). The total was 6,70€. Not too shabby, given that the ...Popular with
- 330.98 mi
- 340.98 miVia S. Quattro, 24, 00184 Roma, Italia0.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
Located just up the street from the Colosseum, Li Rioni is the go-to pizzeria for locals in the Monti and Celio neighborhoods (in fact, its name references the fact that it straddles these two quarters, or "rioni"). The pizzaiolo here serves up Roman pies just as they should be—straight from the wood-burning oven, with a thin, slightly-charred crust and fresh ...Popular with
- 350.47 mi
- 360.86 miVia del Boccaccio, 1, 00187 Rome, Italy0.86 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
Tucked away in a small street near Piazza Barberini, hardly any tourists, but the food is amazing and inexpensive. See my review here: http://www.mapplr.com/2009/11/12/hostaria-romana-lunch-near-piazza-barberini-rome/
- 370.48 miVia Flavia, 38, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.48 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
I searched around for the English menu or the English sign board outside advertising the specials. None. Good. Walk in, and all I could hear was Italian being spoken. Good. Look around, zero tourists except for the two that were with me. Great. The big pork leg next to us waiting to be carved and calling my name. Superb. Good ...Popular with
- 380.97 mi
- 390.8 mi
- 400.6 miVia Giacomo Pagliari, 11, 00198 Rome, Italy0.6 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
This is the best meal we had in Rome. Probably one of the best ones we ever had and not only because of the food. The entire atmosphere in this restaurant has one purpose - to make it an evening you won't forget. The service is more than impeccable. The food is surprising, playful, tasty and very original. The wine ...