Restaurants near Gemma alla Lupa for Students
- 210.91 miVia delle Terme di Tito, 96, Rome, Italy0.91 mi from Gemma alla Lupa2 reviews
Hidden about a quarter mile behind the Colosseum, it's well worth the search to seek out this restaurant with a tiny storefront. The tables inside are cramped, so you sit very close to the next table, but it makes it easier to discuss how good the food is here. The Nerone specialty pasta is absolutely amazing. The pasta itself is ...
- 220.42 miVia Torino 149, Rome 00184 Italy0.42 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
Hi everybody, If you like to know more about thi restaurant and its Legendary Carbonara (described as the best in Rome), i recommend you to watch this amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carbonara+goodbye&sm=3 I hope you like it! BeatricePopular withDesignTrendstersLuxury
- 230.98 miRome, Italy0.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa2 reviews
- 240.82 miVia Veneto 11, 00187 Rome0.82 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
A very 'candid' environment for this completely white restaurant, very close to Piazza Barberini. It has big glass window letting give a look outside to the traffic and people passing by. It is very elegant and raw fish is exposed behind the restaurant window. It could be a chance for a romantic date.
- 250.51 miVia Raffaele Cadorna, 12, 00187 Rome, Italy0.51 mi from Gemma alla Lupa3 reviews
This was my least favorite restaurant in Rome. I had the traditional pasta pomodoro wich was Ok but a little far from what I expected.
- 260.92 miVia Vittorio Veneto, 150, Rome, Italy0.92 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Can I give this more stars? I couldn't wait to get all dressed up and go to Harry's Bar. It is at the begining of the Via Veneto across from the American Embassy and near Villa Borghese. It is classy,the drinks are sublime and the atmosphere is eclectic and so interesting.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters
- 270.96 miVia Ludovisi, 49, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.96 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Located near Parco Borghese with a pleasing high viewpoint, the bar at the luxury Hotel Eden restaurant, La Terazza, was a pleasant spot for an afternoon libation. A great variety of cocktails and other drinks are available. Drinks come with a large variety of tasty bites. Order a second drink, and a whole new array of plates and bites are ...
- 280.86 miVia del Boccaccio, 1, 00187 Rome, Italy0.86 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
Tucked away in a small street near Piazza Barberini, hardly any tourists, but the food is amazing and inexpensive. See my review here: http://www.mapplr.com/2009/11/12/hostaria-romana-lunch-near-piazza-barberini-rome/
- 290.47 mi
- 300.59 miVia degli Equi, 11, 00185 Rome, Italy0.59 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
Tucked into Rome's student neighborhood of San Lorenzo, Formula 1 serves ridiculously cheap and stunningly tasty pizza, as well as an array of fritti, the fried snacks commonly eaten as a prelude to pizza in Rome. An added bonus for racing afficionados is the "Formula Uno" themed decor.Popular withBudgetLocal
- 310.97 mi
- 320.48 miVia Flavia, 38, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.48 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
I searched around for the English menu or the English sign board outside advertising the specials. None. Good. Walk in, and all I could hear was Italian being spoken. Good. Look around, zero tourists except for the two that were with me. Great. The big pork leg next to us waiting to be carved and calling my name. Superb. Good ...Popular withFoodies
- 330.6 miVia Giacomo Pagliari, 11, 00198 Rome, Italy0.6 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
This is the best meal we had in Rome. Probably one of the best ones we ever had and not only because of the food. The entire atmosphere in this restaurant has one purpose - to make it an evening you won't forget. The service is more than impeccable. The food is surprising, playful, tasty and very original. The wine ...
- 340.56 miVia del Viminale, 3, Roma, Italia0.56 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
- 350.78 miVia del Boschetto 41, Rome 00184 Italy0.78 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
This wine bar just off the Via Nazionale has an amazing wine list starting from just 15 euros, and a bar menu which pairs things like swordfish carpaccio with a specific regional olive oil. The staff is knowledgable, friendly, and the atmosphere intimate.Popular withFoodiesLuxury
- 360.99 miVia di San Giovanni in Laterano 59/A, Rome 00184 Italy0.99 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Humble place with good food. The spaghetti carbonara and ravioli in saffron sauce were terrific.
- 370.71 miVia San Nicola da Tolentino, 26, Rome 00187 Italy0.71 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
Great food. Service was very good. Went there with a 5-year old and she got a special dish. Italians really love kids. Great peaches (summer), super risotto, excellent grilled fish.Popular withFamilies
- 380.8 mi
- 390.43 mi
- 400.86 miVia degli Avignonesi, 22, Rome 00187 Italy0.86 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
via degli Avignonesi, 22 (Tel. +39 06 4817538) – TripAdvisor: http://goo.gl/nCjS9 Opening time: 12:45-2:45 pm – 7:30 pm - 10:45 pm Closure: Sunday evening and Monday. Family run Emilian Restaurant. Delicious homemade pasta (tagliatelle alla bolognese, lasagne, tortellini in brodo, ravioli, pumpkin tortelli), excellent meat (Giambonetto, bollito), and mouth-watering homemade desserts (zabaione, amalfitana and caprese are my favourite ones!). Reservation ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal