Restaurants near Gemma alla Lupa for Students
- 610.73 mi
- 620.98 miVia Del Moro 53-550.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
Restaurant located in the popular district of Trastevere. An excellent and friendly service and delicious Italian dishes cooked pasta with different styles. The value is excellent (15 € / pers .) and it is a very popular local establishment.
- 630.61 miVia dei Falisci, 3, 00185 Rome, Italy0.61 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
My family was so into this place when they visited me in Rome. Order one of the prix-fixe menus and feast on an Iron Chef like tribute to fish. Fish soup, lasagna, snails, grilled sardines, grilled whole fish, accompanied by delicious bread, decent salad, liter bottles of white wine, and lemon sorbet to finish, for around €30-35 euro a head. ...Popular with
- 640.98 miVia Nizza0.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
The perfect place for lunch. Entering the Macro Museum you could find this restaurant on the second floor. It has a nice outside area where you could find a buffet. The environment is quite cool, prices convenient.
- 650.98 miVia IV November 145, Rome, Italy0.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
Don't judge a book by its cover. This is a quaint Sicilian restaurant near Piazza Venezia. It's a miniscule place with a little door you can walk past and not think twice about. It can get uncomfortably crowded, but the food is really good. You may land on a night with live musicians...playing smack dab in the middle of the ...Popular with
- 660.48 miVia Antonio Salandra, 1A, Rome, Italy0.48 mi from Gemma alla Lupa2 reviews
A decent place to grab dinner near Termini Station. It seems to be a family-run restaurant. All the staff is friendly to tourists. They don't speak great English, but do their best to help translate the menu. The pasta is pretty good, but I really enjoyed their tiramisu.
- 670.74 miVia Barberini 16, Rome 00187, Italy0.74 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
This restaurant near the Palazzo Barberini, has a rooftop terrace where you can dine. We found it was too hot to sit in the sun so opted to lunch inside where the windows were open so we could still appreciate the fresh air. The menu was Italian with nice seafood offerings. Not great, but still enjoyable.
- 680.94 mivia Ofanto 60.94 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Swedish kitchen in an informal restaurant, with smart prices. This is the perfect place for lunch time. The environment is really relaxing in yellow colours. They also sell ethnic bijoux.
- 690.81 mi
- 700.33 mi
- 710.98 miVia Marghera, 37/390.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
After a long travel day I was happy to find this place, open and inviting. It was a comfortable place for a single person to eat. Other diners were the guests of the many hotels in the neighborhood. It was quiet. The food was hot. I enjoyed my plate of pasta. I got the traditional cacio e pepe, fresh pasta ...
- 721.7 miPiazza Campo de Fiori, 22, 00186 Rome, Italy1.7 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
One of Rome's most famous places to get some salty, chewy, pizza bianca, Forno is open early in the day and is usually deservedly packed with Romans. Not only a cheap but a delicious place to grab a snack while wandering the streets.Popular with
- 731.51 miVia Florida 25, Rome 00186 Italy1.51 mi from Gemma alla Lupa5 reviews
Rome has got to be one of the top cities in the world for street food on the basis of pizza a taglio alone, and Pizza Florida does this amazing treat exceedingly well. Across from Largo Argentina, where Roman ruins and stray cats mingle, it's a great place to satisfy your hunger without emptying your entire wallet or spending two ...Popular with
- 741.99 miVicolo del Bologna 45/46, Rome 00153 Italy1.99 mi from Gemma alla Lupa3 reviews
Everyone's favorite pizza spot. That's why we made it our first stop as soon as we arrived. It was as delicious and tasty as people made it out to be-- but beware, it was also full of tourists. Ask them for recs on what pizza to get, but if they don't have any (which was the case for us), just ...Popular with
- 751.64 miVia Fanfulla da Lodi, 68, 00176 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy1.64 mi from Gemma alla Lupa3 reviews
Since 1924, this bar in the edgy Pigneto neighborhood has been a Roman institution. In fact, in the 1950s, Pier Paolo Pasolini—the famous Italian film director, writer, and poet—was one of the bar's most frequent clients. Today, it's a retro-chic spot that still attracts a crowd of hip Romans, now with offerings like brunch, aperitivo, or late-night drinks (it's open ...Popular with
- 761.98 miVia San Francesco a Ripa, 137, Rome, Italy1.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Follow the signs: If you see a large group of locals gathering inside and bustling outside a restaurant, you know it must be worth something. This place had exactly that-- we got two different types of pastas (both delicious) and some fried ball thing. Everything was excellent-- tasty, fresh, and CHEAP. The pizzas are apparently worth getting too, so don't ...Popular with
- 771.31 miVia del Babuino, 150/a, 00187 Rome, Italy1.31 mi from Gemma alla Lupa2 reviews
Service was a bit dodgy and they were out of most food items by the evening, but fabulous location for amazing cocktails amid the sculptures. Pretty camp but fun! Have coffee or tea among the statues!Popular with
- 781.96 mi
- 791.91 mi
- 801.38 miVia Uffici del Vicario 40, 00186 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy1.38 mi from Gemma alla Lupa45 reviews
the best place to get original gelato. with around 100 different kinds of ice cream, you'll find anything from smurf to a strange dark ice called 'la morde', don't try that one ;)Popular with