Restaurants near Gemma alla Lupa for Students
- 610.6 miVia Messina, 29, 00198 Rome, Italy0.6 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
TriBeCa is a small and cool restaurant, with brick walls and very comfortable black leather armchairs. The style is that one of TriBeCa in NY even though the result is not exactly the same. It is perfect for lunch and also for aperitivo, with very good finger foods.
- 620.51 miVia Merulana 271, Rome 00185 Italy0.51 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
I was pleasantly surprised with Shawarma Station. The food was tasty, the space is nice and there's entertainment playing on the television. It's a really comfortable place to grab a bite to eat with a group or solo. With lots of options, most notably the shawarmas, there's something for everybody. Prices are reasonable. My simple shawarma came stuffed with meat ...Popular withFoodiesBudget
- 630.73 mi
- 640.98 miVia Del Moro 53-550.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
Restaurant located in the popular district of Trastevere. An excellent and friendly service and delicious Italian dishes cooked pasta with different styles. The value is excellent (15 € / pers .) and it is a very popular local establishment.
- 650.71 miPiazza dei Sanniti, 44, 00185 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.71 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
really good traditional Roman cuisine. I had boar sausage with pasta as a primo and then rabbit as a secondi. Good wine too. Definitely a hidden gem in Rome.Popular withBusinessLuxuryNightlife
- 660.87 miVia dei Serpenti 7, Rome 00184 Italy0.87 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Not the best pizza, but they serve a nice variety of slices and other items, and the workers seem to all be really sweet, old Italian ladies. They even understand a bit of English, and they are happy to help foreigners. The spot is large with both a bar area and seating space. Great place for a quick slice or ...Popular withFoodiesBudget
- 670.98 miVia Nizza0.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
The perfect place for lunch. Entering the Macro Museum you could find this restaurant on the second floor. It has a nice outside area where you could find a buffet. The environment is quite cool, prices convenient.
- 680.98 miVia IV November 145, Rome, Italy0.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
Don't judge a book by its cover. This is a quaint Sicilian restaurant near Piazza Venezia. It's a miniscule place with a little door you can walk past and not think twice about. It can get uncomfortably crowded, but the food is really good. You may land on a night with live musicians...playing smack dab in the middle of the ...Popular withLocalFoodies
- 690.98 miVia Cairoli 620.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
- 700.98 mi
- 710.61 miVia dei Falisci, 3, 00185 Rome, Italy0.61 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
My family was so into this place when they visited me in Rome. Order one of the prix-fixe menus and feast on an Iron Chef like tribute to fish. Fish soup, lasagna, snails, grilled sardines, grilled whole fish, accompanied by delicious bread, decent salad, liter bottles of white wine, and lemon sorbet to finish, for around €30-35 euro a head. ...Popular withFamilies
- 720.93 miVia Lazio, 22, Rome, Italy0.93 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
This restaurant is located near the Borghese Galleria where we had an afternoon tour booked. They feature seafood, which is very fresh, too fresh if you do not care for semi-raw shrimp and langoustines. The server saw this and took them back to the kitchen for a light searing. After a massive amount of seafood antipasti, we did not manage ...Popular withFoodies
- 730.48 miVia Antonio Salandra, 1A, Rome, Italy0.48 mi from Gemma alla Lupa2 reviews
A decent place to grab dinner near Termini Station. It seems to be a family-run restaurant. All the staff is friendly to tourists. They don't speak great English, but do their best to help translate the menu. The pasta is pretty good, but I really enjoyed their tiramisu.
- 740.74 miVia Barberini 16, Rome 00187, Italy0.74 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
This restaurant near the Palazzo Barberini, has a rooftop terrace where you can dine. We found it was too hot to sit in the sun so opted to lunch inside where the windows were open so we could still appreciate the fresh air. The menu was Italian with nice seafood offerings. Not great, but still enjoyable.
- 750.94 mivia Ofanto 60.94 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Swedish kitchen in an informal restaurant, with smart prices. This is the perfect place for lunch time. The environment is really relaxing in yellow colours. They also sell ethnic bijoux.
- 760.81 mi
- 770.98 miVia Marghera, 37/390.98 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
After a long travel day I was happy to find this place, open and inviting. It was a comfortable place for a single person to eat. Other diners were the guests of the many hotels in the neighborhood. It was quiet. The food was hot. I enjoyed my plate of pasta. I got the traditional cacio e pepe, fresh pasta ...
- 780.33 miVia Cernaia 49/A, Rome, Italy0.33 mi from Gemma alla Lupa1 review
Open 24 hours, this place is perfect for late night (or early morning) munchies and espressos. It's near Termini if you're waiting for a train and don't mind a brief walk.Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife
- 791.7 miPiazza Campo de Fiori, 22, 00186 Rome, Italy1.7 mi from Gemma alla Lupa
One of Rome's most famous places to get some salty, chewy, pizza bianca, Forno is open early in the day and is usually deservedly packed with Romans. Not only a cheap but a delicious place to grab a snack while wandering the streets.Popular withFoodiesBudgetStudents
- 801.51 miVia Florida 25, Rome 00186 Italy1.51 mi from Gemma alla Lupa5 reviews
Rome has got to be one of the top cities in the world for street food on the basis of pizza a taglio alone, and Pizza Florida does this amazing treat exceedingly well. Across from Largo Argentina, where Roman ruins and stray cats mingle, it's a great place to satisfy your hunger without emptying your entire wallet or spending two ...Popular withBackpackersFoodiesStudents