Trip Plan Details
- Serengeti Migration CampNorthern Corridor, Serengeti National Park, Tanzaniarecommended Serengeti Migration CampThe service is superb, the food is good, especially the diverse breakfast options that they have, I think the picnic lunch is something the can improve on but general service is superb. Dinner is ... read morequite an experience especially..Comment.7 months ago. ReportHTT Holidays and Incentives
If you are not a fun of walking, request for a room close to the main reception area.
commented on this trip
hello welcome am able arrange you.www.safiriafrika.com
- Ruaha River LodgeRuaha National Park, Tanzania
recommended ZanzibarZanzibar has some many thing for trip memory. beach activities, jozana forest where you can visit as full day, explore time on the old building for the colonial of Arabs.also spice tour, visit local ... read moremarket. Also visit stone townRecommended for:DungBeetle Tours
after your program in Tanzania national parks you can have refresh at the beach at list for 4days and later transfered to dar for your home back flight
our email if firstname.lastname@example.org
website is www.dungbeetletours.com
Happness Mlelarecommended ZanzibarZanzibar is one of those rare places that is actually as exotic on the tongue as it is in real life. Spicy, sultry, tropical and seething of a bygone era of sultans and slaves, of missionaries and ... read moreAllah under steamy African skies. Zanzibar's Stone Town, the jungles of the interior and sweeping sugary beaches all around are all begging for a Tin Tin style adventure.
- TanzaniaTanzaniarecommended TanzaniaTanzania is very peacefully country with very natural resources such as Arusha National parks, Arusha centre of tourism, where you can have cultural food and so many different activities before depart ... read moreon your trip also is the country have very peacefully people who are ready to help any thing incase you need help for any point. is a country have different parks such serengeti, manyara, tarangire parks and area of conservations of NgorongoroRecommended for:DungBeetle Tours
Hi Gemmy. see if you can do a program of 9days in the national parks.. you will start arusha as the first point you will be acomodated especial if you will arrive via Kilimanjaro air port or if you will arrive via Nbo still you will stop over Arusha for refreshment., after Arusha we can program as follow. one night tarangire national park, then 3nights serenget, drive back to ngorongoro for 2nights and later transfer to Arusha air port for your flight to Zanzibar. my email is email@example.com. for more informations please email us we will give you guidelines of your trip. please include month of travel to Tanzania and number of you
recommended Lushotonice place in the Usambara mountains, good for hickingRecommended for:
recommended ArushaNothing realy special but just a nice place, good bars and of course start point for trips to Serengeti and NgorongoroMatthias Hagemann
near the stadium are cheap hotels and barsrecommended ArushaIf you're down to get your Serengeti safari on, or plan to indulge in your Ernest Hemingway fantasies by ascending to the snows of Kilimanjaro, all roads lead to Arusha. Finding a guide or a tour ... read moreoperator to help you is strictly 'hakuna matata.' Getting a good deal is another story. An insider tip - round up other interested parties before you start talking numbers with a Safari Outfitter. Oh yeah, and avoid the shadows at night, it's a jungle out there!
recommended Sunny SafarisAfter doing HOURS of research, I finally decided to book my 3 day 2 night safari with Sunny. I wasn't disappointed. For a budget tour operator, they met my expectations and more. The vehicles they use ... read moreare older Land Cruisers and the campsites you choose from are rustic; however, the driver we got was funny, accommodating, and jovial, while our cook made some great meals. Excellent management, and you'd be hard pressed to find a better price for a safari.Recommended for:
recommended NungwiA very pleasant beach resort town in the north of Zanzibar, Nungwi offers great food, sexy accommodations, and water sports should you be looking for them. Don't expect a rollicking night scene, but ... read morethere are a couple of bars which could be fun to check out at night. Don't miss a meal at the LangiLangi Beach Bungalows restaurant; their rasta chef makes a mean curry.Recommended for:
- Addis in DarUrsino Street, Dar es Salaam, Tanzaniarecommended Addis in DarWonderful restaurant in a quiet neighborhood in Dar. Definitely the best Ethiopian food I've ever had (not that I've been to Ethiopia but there is quite the fair share in DC and LA). There is an ... read moreindoor seating area and an outdoor patio. What's great is they're open late. A must-try for any length of stopover in Dar es Salaam.Recommended for:Salman Hatta
If you're in Dar for more than a short layover, definitely eat here
- Meserani Snake Park25km west of Arusha on the route to the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater, Meserani, Tanzaniarecommended Meserani Snake ParkIt's hard to describe Snake Park and do it justice. Ma and BJ are the best. The snakes are so cool and I never tire of going back to check them out. The bar really is amazing. It's an eclectic ... read moremonument to travelers past and preset - the best part being the wall plastered with photos of overland trucks half buried in mud or listing at precarious angles. The whole place has a great vibe and is worth stoping at for a night if you're driving yourself out of Arusha towards the Serengeti or back. Make sure to keep your eyes open for the flocks of lovebirds that reside in area, too!
- Zanzibar Night MarketForodhani Gardens, off Mizingani Roadrecommended Zanzibar Night MarketI travel to Zanzibar a lot an no trip to Stone Town is ever complete without a visit to the Night Market... sometimes three nights in a row. The nightly market is a favorite among both locals and ... read moretourists and it's easy to understand why. Even if you're not interested in eating the food the vendors have on offer, the colorful displays of seafood and snacks are a fantastic feast for the eyes. If you are willing to sample some of the fare (and I highly recommend it) make sure to try a Zanzibar pizza and wash it down with some freshly squeezed sugar cane juice.
recommended Gombe Stream National ParkI'd been wanting to go here for years before I got the chance and the experience did not disappoint. There's a good deal of trekking involved but the opportunity to be so close to these incredible ... read moreprimates is totally worth the effort. The guides are wonderful and the cost is quite reasonable considering how special the experience is.
- Arusha Coffee LodgeDodoma Road, Arusha, Tanzaniarecommended Arusha Coffee LodgeThe gorgeous villas are located on a coffee plantation just outside town, on the road to the Ngorongoro Crater. The rooms were beautiful but what I remember most was the warm and friendly staff.
- Ngorongoro CraterNgorongoro, Tanzania